Front Row

urig-herb

61 posts in this topic

that's interesting urgi...an utterly unfortnate problem to be having.

I wonder if we mistakenly ran a FrontRow installer or something that disabled the keys.

Does anyone else on this forum have any knowledge of what the frontrow applicatoin does? And if there is any way of finding out...either through a log file or some other means...what the installer may have done to our volume and system keys?

here ya go buddy!

On a side note...this did fix the broken preference panes, and frontrow still "works" sans the QE of course, but I have a problem where I can't control the audio through the speaker buttons on my laptop. And the little "press F12 to eject" doesn't work anymore either :)

Any ideas guys?

Yes.

Actually there are two frameworks: the bezel frmework itself that should not be replaced, and

another one in the startup files of osx, located under System/loginPlugins/ called

BezelServices.loginPlugin.

now, if you ran one of these installer once, it may have overwritten your

original BezelServices.loginPlugin. So you have to replace it with the original

file again.

:)

xtra that did it man! Thanks alot...I feel there are never words to express gratitude for selfless forum aides such as yourself :)

Audio and F12 keyboard controls are now fully operational....as is front row :)

Couldn't have said it better... Many, many thanks!

is it me or it quits automatically when playing a trailer ? (i did install that PPC update etc at first, hopefully it didn't broke my system... Well i replaced the frameworks files with the ones you just uploaded)

Thanks for the kind words m8s, also it is my pleasure :)

is it me or it quits automatically when playing a trailer ? (i did install that PPC update etc at first, hopefully it didn't broke my system... Well i replaced the frameworks files with the ones you just uploaded)

I had the same issue yesterday and iI fixed it with downloading and installing the actual quicktime version from the apple website over my current install, as mentioned by domino. Maybe that does the trick for you, too.

Edited by xtraa

hum weirdo tell me what is ur configration?

cause i have the latest QT7 too...

have u got SSE3 V42.B and TUNING1.1a?

btw can u give me a serial for mousetearing the site is down and what is this property about startingobject i dont have it ... thanx

EDIT : FINALLY GOT IT WORK! WITH MAXXUSS TUNING PATCH 1.1 lol how bizarr!! but really slow even my QE/CI

btw can u give me a serial for mousetearing the site is down and what is this property about startingobject i dont have it ... thanx

You will get a serial for free on the website afaik. just register, get the serial,

args ok, the site is down, i get it :D

Now you don't seem to be a real OSX SERIALSEEKER, not lookin into google sometimes? :) (hint)

You will get a serial for free on the website afaik. just register, get the serial,

args ok, the site is down, i get it :D

Now you don't seem to be a real OSX SERIALSEEKER, not lookin into google sometimes? :) (hint)

hmm i guess google is my friend... What about your speed within the trailers ? it isn't smooth while i can play mov files in fullscreen (streaming or not) smoothly within Quicktime.

hmm i guess google is my friend... What about your speed within the trailers ? it isn't smooth while i can play mov files in fullscreen (streaming or not) smoothly within Quicktime.

Yes it is a little choppy here, too. But i don't think that this is caused by slow graphics, but of streaming via I-net from an apple server.