Macworld 2007 - Live News and Commentary

Swad

258 posts in this topic

Can't believe it! No that was the biggest surprise of the morning.......Apple introduced NOTHING connected with their OS......really I'm very disapointed!

Dude, how can you say that? We now have a mobile version of OSX. Hell, give some of the members in this forum about a year and you'll be able to run OSX on your freakin microwave lol!

WHY EVERYONE WAIT FOR ALL-IN-ONE PRESENTATION ???

it was tooooo stupid to present all they have in one day.

Leo day will be a personal Leo day i'm sure.

it's a big announce.

Edited by boo50

No iLife'07, no iWork '07, nothing, only one phone which is still unusable in Europe! I would be much happier if there was only one thing, just a thing about MAC OS 10.5......That's why I'm so disappointed....not for any other reason! I think that the iPhone is great, but otherwise it's just something that I can't use....and I think that most of the people was waiting for the new Apple OS more than for iPhone or another thing! I won't stop hoping that they will say something about Leo on this MacWorld thing!

As I remember last year, they have also announced Intel cooperation on the MacWorld and computers have come later then. Although I don't remember exactly, I think they have shown iMacs and then all notebooks later.

If I was Jobs and I saw such a boom for the old iSight in the world, I would just wait and watch "shares growing'' (today iSight costs around double of it's original price) and then introduce the new one for about $250 and people would accept it as relief after several months of e-bay fights and unrealistic prices for a Web Cam (???)

Actually I need one myself but that's totally insane to buy a Webcame for 200-300 bucks..

Edited by y3k