PC inside Xbox 360 case

KiD KuN

11 posts in this topic

Hello guys. How can i fit a Pc(mobo and eveything else) inside a xbox 360 case or a xbox 360 xcm case. what do you think about it? Does any1 hve a spre Xbox 360 case that they can gve me. if u wanna no how to install OSX on Xbox lettme no. I hve the guide. Thanx in advance. PLs post u'r opinions.

Edited by Need Osx86

Is your keyboard missing "vowels"?

:hysterical::thumbsup_anim::hysterical:

Anyway - isnt the Xbox 360 already housing a computer (pcx86) and Im sure lots of other forums have done this before. A search on Google should do the trick because many have done this before. Im sure this isnt the correct site for this question. Theres lots of Xbox Mod sites around. And as a word of advice it would be quite tricky sticking a pc in a xbox 360, M$ has done it cause they can actually get someone to make custom boards. I suggest you use the Original XBOX it has more space and will get rid of heat easily and ive done it before

nice typing... and no we dont have a spare xbox 360 case, get it off of ebay or google it. and a pc would fit with major mods and regrounding and adding all new screw holes to hold in hte mobo.... i know it would fit because some one got a pc in a dreamcast.... and you CANT install osx on xbox 360 (prove me wrong and send me the guide.... but until then i say naw.) if you want anyone to take you seriously btw, type like a person who isnt like 9..... or 13, or 14 or whatever, a bad typist... TYPE OUT YOUR WORDS.....

nice typing... and no we dont have a spare xbox 360 case, get it off of ebay or google it. and a pc would fit with major mods and regrounding and adding all new screw holes to hold in hte mobo.... i know it would fit because some one got a pc in a dreamcast.... and you CANT install osx on xbox 360 (prove me wrong and send me the guide.... but until then i say naw.) if you want anyone to take you seriously btw, type like a person who isnt like 9..... or 13, or 14 or whatever, a bad typist... TYPE OUT YOUR WORDS.....

Hey thats insulting im 14 and most 14 year olds have common sense and know how to type. This guy has a broken keyboard!!! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

its going to be a fun challenge to get a microatx mobo let alone a fullsize atx mobo into a xbox360. when you do get it in there your gonna run into the same problem of the xbox360. HEAT! and tons of it! (your not gonna be able to fit big hs fans either, maybe watercooling) inless you go to a smaller formfactor pc like mini-itx or nano-itx and use mobile procssors, low profile memory, flexible risers and dc/dc powersupplys and all that fun jazz, its gonna total up to something that cost you more that 3 or 4 xbox360's brand new.

i should know im working on an osx86 machine to the constarints of 7" square and 3inches tall. :dev:

Edited by DiaboliK

Hey thats insulting im 14 and most 14 year olds have common sense and know how to type. This guy has a broken keyboard!!! :unsure::);)

lol, sorry...

and DiaboliK, you could do microatx, thats what all the game sytem and random {censored} to pc modders use....but ittl still be quite hard (and a downgrade for that matter... :))