[Hire] Intel Mac benchmarking

Eggman

10 posts in this topic

I need someone who is willing to perform some benchmarks for me on ANY Intel Mac. It is a homemade (and undoubtably bad) UNIX script that I need to be run on Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Gentoo Linux and FreeBSD. I am willing to pay $25 through PayPal or a certified bank check, but it needs to be done by mid-January to early February (I can give an exact date tomorrow probably). Thank you for your help!

PS: If you'll do it, just run master.sh and send me whatever it makes. And make sure your Mac is properly cooled!

Scripts.zip

I'll give it a go and let you know how it turns out.

Well it errors out , here is the error

/master.sh: line 132: unix2dos: command not found

This was run on a Mac Pro with the standard configuration

Heh, here's some free advice for the OP: unix2dos doesn't come on the default OS X install. I think it may come with the BSD subsystem, can be installed yourself, or you can just use flip instead.

Just wanted to see how it's going and to add a few things some people may not have known/understood:

• I need it by Tuesday.
  • It has to be a real Intel Mac.
  • I need it to be done on Windows Vista, Mac OS X, Gentoo Linux and FreeBSD (all on the one computer).
  • It's okay for unix2dos to not work.
  • I also need the raw output on the Terminal window.

Thank you so much for doing this (assuming you haven't backed out from the above list, lol.)!

I would like to thank everyone who has tried to help me with this. However, I have been able to locate someone who has been able to do this for me. I'm sorry that, for the rest of you, that your work was for naught, but thank you for trying to help regardless.