iPod, right ear only

Suzuka

12 posts in this topic

I've been having some trouble with my ipod recently, audio will only come out the right ear, I tried with differnet headphones, this happened after a week I didn't use it, Im thinking to just buy a replacement from ipodmods but I dont wanna spend that money is there anything else I can do?

So it did the same thing with different headphones? If it's just the headphones, and it's still under warranty, I bet they'll send you new ones.

For my money, I'd buy the Sony earbuds - they're cheap and have always been great for me.

Try changing the way your music is balanced. Similar to the fade in a car. Transfer it to the left and see if that does anything.

You m ean like tilt it, or move the plug around? both of those do nothing, I've already planed to get another iPod soon, should I wait till mac world?

• 3 months later...

Did you try to make sure that the audio jack is connected to the iPod's motherboard well? I remember the same thing happening after I installed a new battery into my iPod mini so I had to take it appart again.

• 2 weeks later...