• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Suzuka

Suzuka

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
I've been having some trouble with my ipod recently, audio will only come out the right ear, I tried with differnet headphones, this happened after a week I didn't use it, Im thinking to just buy a replacement from ipodmods but I dont wanna spend that money is there anything else I can do?

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,709 posts
So it did the same thing with different headphones? If it's just the headphones, and it's still under warranty, I bet they'll send you new ones.

For my money, I'd buy the Sony earbuds - they're cheap and have always been great for me.

xphillyx

xphillyx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Try changing the way your music is balanced. Similar to the fade in a car. Transfer it to the left and see if that does anything.

Suzuka

Suzuka

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Try changing the way your music is balanced. Similar to the fade in a car. Transfer it to the left and see if that does anything.

You m ean like tilt it, or move the plug around? both of those do nothing, I've already planed to get another iPod soon, should I wait till mac world?

bwhsh8r

bwhsh8r

InsanelyMac Deity

• Gurus
  • 2,085 posts

you cant, it does not have that option.

kevin_4e

kevin_4e

Retired InsanelyMac Legend

• Retired
  • 842 posts
Try cleaning out the audio jack slot (what ever it's called). I think I've read people taking a small object with a kleenex or something with a tad bit of rubbing alcohol on it. Doubt that that's the issue/fix but I thought I'd mention it.

adonfilm

adonfilm

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Oh I just introduce to my friend.

Atreyu S3

Atreyu S3

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

you cant, it does not have that option.

you do in rockbox :D

Snerler

Snerler

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Did you try to make sure that the audio jack is connected to the iPod's motherboard well? I remember the same thing happening after I installed a new battery into my iPod mini so I had to take it appart again.

destructor88

destructor88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
tha same thing happened to me!

there's nothing you can do! when i gave the iPod to the reparation service, they gave me a new one! so i don't think there's nothing you can do (except, getting a new one)

bwhsh8r

bwhsh8r

InsanelyMac Deity

• Gurus
  • 2,085 posts

you do in rockbox ;)

I know, but hes talking stock (i <3 rockbox, its the best!)

mac-mini

mac-mini

1337 avatar made by Prawker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
yeah rockbox! B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy