Does Apple Know About US?

retroz

Does APPLE Know ABOUT US?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Does Apple KNOW ABOUT US?

• Yes
    • No

32 posts in this topic

Just as a side note, Apple didn't "shut us down" last year. They asked us to remove a few links a couple of members had posted (against our rules), so we turned the forum off until the staff could remove the offending material. We have a very good working relationship with Apple's legal representation. We respect Apple, their intellectual property, and their corporate ethos - I'd think a forum like this is in line with all of those ideals.

when did that happen? and i agree... because they cant touch us, we dont illegally link, and its not like were a warez site... its freedom of speech, just like all those old text file servers (anyone remember those? how to make bombs out of household {censored} and drugs and all that other stupid stuff....? i <3 the 90s lol) so we are not invading on any of apples intelectual property... we just have stuff that is for educational purposes and theories...

I actually think that if we applied for the Genius Bar at Apple. the company would be better off. They would actually have people who KNOW what they're talking about working for them, helping the customer, and get more people talk about their customer service and get even more people switch to Mac. That and as others have said, we are their beta testers, their developers, we do what they pay people to do....for free. and as to whether they know about us. Of course they do.

I don't like the people at the Genius Bar. Once I brought my iPod in because it was fried and I knew it was. The guy actually plugged it into the computer after I said it was fried and he played around with it. Then I told him again that it was fried and then he said, "Yeah I can't get it to work now what was it your saying?"

That guy drove me up the wall and now I'm going to apply there just so I can get payed more than him. Other than that Apple has done everything else right as far as I'm concerned.

I don't like the people at the Genius Bar. Once I brought my iPod in because it was fried and I knew it was. The guy actually plugged it into the computer after I said it was fried and he played around with it. Then I told him again that it was fried and then he said, "Yeah I can't get it to work now what was it your saying?"

That guy drove me up the wall and now I'm going to apply there just so I can get payed more than him. Other than that Apple has done everything else right as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, the "Geniuses" can get really annoying. I took my MacBook to get the discoloring fixed, and the guy wanted to turn on my computer and have me log in. WTF? He needs to be logged in to fix discoloring. Ugh...

apple definitely likes us, tons of beta testers, drivers development, and a free way to survey the audience.

i mean, if apple wanted to obstacle hackintoshes, it(apple) could easily force macos binaries to run only in intels(that's easy using compiling flags), leaving out AMDs(so toons of hackintoshes) from using macosX. think on it ;)