It is important to keep in mind that "this beta does not introduce any new functionality, but provides several very important fixes to the problems found in previous betas." Based on what was accordingly fixed, they seem to be referring to last week's release.
Some of the fixes would include:
- "Round" corners found in Windows apps are now handled while in Coherence mode.
- Fullscreen and Coherence mode on secondary monitor fixed.
- Several apps such as MS Access or MS PowerPoint should now handle graphs correctly.
- Guest Linux screen resolutions in 24 bit mode fixed.
- Ability to switch off Command+ZXCV mapping or swap Control and Command keys.
- Better USB 2.0 support. (Web cams are still in the works)
Be sure to let us know what you think of this latest build!