NVidia GeForce GO 6200 GE/CI Help...

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I have just joined the community, every post is so great here they are so helpful.

I am running OSX_1048_AMD_SSE3_TEST1 with PPF2 patched (10.4.8 with 8.8.1), on an ASUS A6K32DVR laptop with nVidia GeForce GO 6200 installed on a PCIe, but without GE/CI, need some advices please.

I first install the MacVidia 1.0.8 driver, perfect, I have the 1280x800 resolution, but no CI/GE (obviously), then...

I replaces it with Titan.kext (edit IOPCIMatch to 0x016710DE&0x0000FFFF - my DevID is 0167), and edit the GeForce.kext's IOPCIMatch to the same value,

OS X boots perfectly fine, Titan did say I have a 6200 GO and tell me to cross my finger (which I did), but System Profiler didn't recognises it, unfortunaltely.

I also tried replacing Titan.kext with Natit's kext (Natit_edited.kext.zip), again edit the DEVID and still, no CI/GE.

Some help please.

Edited by PopMishima

I have the same problem can't put titan ou natit to work. On the boot it says that i have a geforce 6200 but when it starts the login the image stays black.

Does someone have any clue that can help?

System:

A6K

amd turion mt-30

geforce 6200 0x016710de

amd tubgirl final (10.4.8)

...i have a geforce 6200 but when it starts the login the image stays black.

:thumbsup_anim: Solve, the black screen was because the monitor doesn't stand the resolution by default. The solution was to plug a monitor to the laptop.

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200

Type: Display

Bus: PCIe

VRAM (Total): 64 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)

Device ID: 0x0167

Revision ID: 0x00a1

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Supported