Neverwinter Nights 2

Syhor Horim

13 posts in this topic

Don't forget tu put the [/kidding] tag... :)

I use it, but NwN2 don't run.

really no offense here. Since you have try out crossover. There's NO way!!! Unless NwN2 got mac version :) So just install bootcamp la, dude. Seriously, what's wrong with that? NwN2 is quite heavy game. :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
I htink the only thing you can do is install windows, its not a sin if you use it for gaming only :P

LOL....

I love my new mac, but I'm very much a PC hobbyist (building and tweaking etcetera). PC Gaming is where it's AT!!! Who needs an overpriced $700 PS3 when you can get a nice $3000 Windows machine to play ALL the best games on?

NWN2 is a great game, and you're not going to be able to play it unless you have a decent windows machine. If you really want to play games on a Mac, than get a Pogo.com account.

I'm currently running a dualboot (10.4.6 and a very stripped down install of XP) on my system. Works well enough. Since the only game I play anymore is Gothic 3 (which is totally worth setting up a dualboot for) I don't have a problem losing 15GB to a Windows partition. I still use OS X for everything else. My Windows install is currently missing networking, plug and play, all security processes, quite a few system processes and even most extensions needed to install programs must by started manually. Bare-minimum for playing games.

I'm currently running a dualboot (10.4.6 and a very stripped down install of XP) on my system. Works well enough. Since the only game I play anymore is Gothic 3 (which is totally worth setting up a dualboot for) I don't have a problem losing 15GB to a Windows partition. I still use OS X for everything else. My Windows install is currently missing networking, plug and play, all security processes, quite a few system processes and even most extensions needed to install programs must by started manually. Bare-minimum for playing games.

Argh... Your points is ??? Got anything related to this thread? Or you post in wrong thread :thumbsdown_anim: