• 1 posts
thanks

obedmode

obedmode

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i installed AzaliaAudio.pkg, only apears the icon, but the sound doesn't work.

help me please!!!!!
-----------
my notebook - travelmate 4220

cmdornan

cmdornan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi, recently installed mac osx on pc. trying to get audio and graphics kexts for biostar tf7150u-m7 motherboard.

i downloaded ALC888Audio.pkg and installed successfully but not working.
----
YOU MUST USE 8.8.1 (how do i find out what version im using?) OR NEWER KERNEL WITH ALC883AUDIO.PKG AND ALC888AUDIO.PKG

If you have 3 outputs (how do i know how many outputs im using) working you can setup 5.1 using Audio MIDI Setup found in the /Applications/Utilities/ folder (i receive of no devices found). On the menu bar select "Audio>Open Aggregate Device Editor". Click on the "+" square (cant click, greyed out) and it will add a new aggregate device. Now select "Use" next to each output you want to add(usually the first 3) and click "done". Change Default Output to the "Aggregate Device". Now select "Aggregate Device" in the Properties For: box and click on "Configure Speakers". Click "Multichannel" and select "5.1 Surround". When your done configuring your speakers the way you want them, make sure you click "Apply" before "Done". You should now have 5.1 surround sound working.

if you can help me with the graphics as well that would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy