• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

blkblt

blkblt

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
I just picked one of these up for under $30, and it sounds great! Software volume control works perfectly without latency, the sound is clean and hum-free (all the motherboard-integrated audio I've ever tried has had hum), and it just works, no drivers needed.

Highly recommended if you're looking for a hassle-free, high quality audio solution. It has line in too, but I haven't tried it yet. I think the D/A converters are Burr-Brown.

/blkblt

denisvj

denisvj

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
Thanks good news :)
I ordered my usb sound blaster :) and waiting to start playing with it .

Marius

Marius

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

I just picked one of these up for under $30, and it sounds great! Software volume control works perfectly without latency, the sound is clean and hum-free (all the motherboard-integrated audio I've ever tried has had hum), and it just works, no drivers needed.

Highly recommended if you're looking for a hassle-free, high quality audio solution. It has line in too, but I haven't tried it yet. I think the D/A converters are Burr-Brown.

/blkblt

hi blkblt, i want to buy one too, please give a link or a model what you buy and pls tell me if its work on Leopard 10.5.0

thx

steven_dl

steven_dl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
yes, I also want to know what model of your usb sound

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy