Leopard Build 9A321 has leaked!

ComputerNap

193 posts in this topic

im trying to partition a usb harddrive in zfs. I dont know how zfs works but it sure is taking a long time to partition it.

anyways there is this new option when you "get info" of a folder. Its a check box called "published folder" i dont know if that changes permissions or something.

also safari is very stable. much better than 9a303.

edit: Did safari 3 always have a google warining about sites with adware/maleware. look at this

goog.tiff

here you go. im about to do some testing with zfs

@hemiola

final cut pro actually runs very well, it seems much more responsive and faster on leopard. i can tell you dreamweaver runs fine, but i dont use photoshop yet i guess it will run fine.

Thanks ASAP - you are running the most current update of FCP ? Curious ... the vanilla version of v5 ran fine - but when i installed the updates it would not open. Thanks for looking into this!

BTW - make sure to get the beta of UB Photoshop CS3 tomorrow !!! ;-)

lol, even though you said that everyone still will :/

and IF ANYONE KNOWS A PLACE WITH STORAGE AT OR ABOVE 5.5GB PM ME AND LET ME KNOW (MUST BE FREE, AND I MUST BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE DOWNLOAD LINKS)

Hey bwhsh8r !

Long time no see :-)

I'm looking into the storage space now ...

edit: Did safari 3 always have a google warining about sites with adware/maleware. look at this

I think this is part of the new anti-phishing filter ? It was my belief that this was implemented in the previous build .... hmmm, maybe it is enabled by default now ?

yup im running the latest final cut.

anyways zfs does not seem to be working. It never finishes partitioning even after a half hour. And yet it still mounts the drive but gives error when i try to move a file over.

quicktime works fine for me although ive always used vlc more.

yea the first link on tri-booting vista, osx, a xp wont work becuase i use the beta of parallels that lets me boot my bootcamp partition in parallels. the second one is really complicated and i am scared to mess up. do u think u could help me along as i do it?

Edited by GBK.Xscape

yea the first link on tri-booting vista, osx, a xp wont work becuase i use the beta of parallels that lets me boot my bootcamp partition in parallels. the second one is really complicated and i am scared to mess up. do u think u could help me along as i do it?

Like i said earlier - if you have more than 2 partitions - you cannot use Parallels to load the BootCamp partition.

well i dont really want to mess up anything on my internal so i am just gonna go with an external installation. i know how to do that, thank God. i already have a partition set up i just have to format it to HFS+

but how do i boot off of my ipod? like i want to restore the image to my ipod and boot off of there. how do i do that?

yup im running the latest final cut.

anyways zfs does not seem to be working. It never finishes partitioning even after a half hour. And yet it still mounts the drive but gives error when i try to move a file over.

quicktime works fine for me although ive always used vlc more.

Hi,

Could you tell me if the command "zpool" and "zfs" exist under the terminal ? :tomato: