Natit Dual Display Help

Hellmonkeys

13 posts in this topic

Hey, I have a problem with Natit's dual display. Firstly, it will ONLY display an image on my TV, not on my monitor... any way to change the primary display? Secondly, with dual display, my monitor does not have anything at all on it... Lastly, mirroring does not work, as, again, it only displays an image on my TV. Any ideas?

Well since we seem to be on topic here and the parent hasnt posted anything yet, I might as well ask for a little help... :P

Using Natit_Uni, installed manually (Extracted from uni installer w/ Pacifist), with Apple 10.4.8 drivers (not the ones bundled in the installer, but those that came with Jas 10.4.8 SSE3). Card is a (rare OEM) GF 6700 XL.

Display Setup: LG 19" LCD on VGA Port, NoName 15" on DVI using DVI2VGA.

My main Problem is that the 15" isnt detected, although according to system profiler (i think) it could work, since it recognizes the LG as Secondary device. (sorry for german Locale...)

nVidia GeForce 6700 XL:

Chipsatz-Modell:	nVidia GeForce 6700 XL
 Typ:	Monitor
 Bus:	PCIe
 VRAM (gesamt):	128 MB
 Hersteller:	NVIDIA (0x10de)
 Geräte-ID:	0x0147
 Versions-ID:	0x00a2
 Monitore:
Monitor:
L1915S:
 Auflösung:	1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz
 Farbtiefe:	32-Bit Farbe
 Core Image:	Unterstützt
 Hauptmonitor:	Ja
 Synchronisierung:	Aus
 Eingeschaltet:	Ja
 Quartz Extreme:	Unterstützt

Attached: Info.plist for Natit, ioreg dump, Monitor Asset Manager dump of EDID.

If you need further info, please post. Any help would be really appreciated. :-)

Info.plist.txt

ioreg.txt

edid.txt

I'd love to try that out, but trying to download _dual 0.02 gives me forum errors everytime I try. :D Do you have another download location available?

Perhaps that's due to the forum upgrade, but that is just me guessing...

I also tried the ATIauto from the dev thread you linked at the end of the _dual thread, but that just gives me black screens. :-(

I'd love to try that out, but trying to download _dual 0.02 gives me forum errors everytime I try. :) Do you have another download location available?

Perhaps that's due to the forum upgrade, but that is just me guessing...

I also tried the ATIauto from the dev thread you linked at the end of the _dual thread, but that just gives me black screens. :-(

All the problems you're having is what I'm having too, lol.

I can't download, and this board won't let me download lol.

Well, no change over here. Same Result as with Natit_uni, i.e. only Screen on VGA out working.

I even tried adding the EDID data, which also didn't help. :happymac:

Any advice left?

I do not think the EDID keys make any difference.

First, try using a clean 10.4.8 install, what you described above is the likely problem.

If v0.02 still does not work, try v0.01 which I re-posted in this thread: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=35836

• 8 months later...

Hi...

I have nVidia 6200 with VGA and DVI outs... Two monitors Benq 22" (VGA) and SyncMaster 19"(DVI)... Have installed Natit Dual v2.0...

On Benq have QE/CI enabled... 1680x1050.... BUT..!!!!

The II monitor is not working (not recognised.... It have parts of main desktop sqares all over it.

Chipset Model: GeForce 6200

Type: Display

Bus: PCI

VRAM (Total): 128 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)

Device ID: 0x0221

Revision ID: 0x00a1

Displays:

BenQ FP222W:

Resolution: 1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Supported

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Supported

Rotation: Supported

Display:

How to enable II monitor and Extended desktop..?

With Natit Dual V1.0 on smaller resolution (1024x768) have same picture on both monitors...?

Hi...

I use 10.4.10 on my home hackint.... intel 3,2Ghz 64 bit dual core on Asus PW191 19" 500gb HD SATA II, 4GB RAM, and everything is working great.... everything..!!!! with out MIC (offcorse) and on my work Heave intel 2,4Ghz and everything works even MIC... I don`t know how but it`s working... Probably original intel mainboard or so...

Well... my problem is Benq 22" (vga), SyncMaster 19" (dvi) and NVidia 6200 AGP (VGA and DVI out)

!!!! ---- No dual screen... ---- !!!!

!!!! ---- No Extended Display ----!!!!

QE/CI Ennabled <--- ok

1680x1050 Enabled <----- ok

clone image <----- ok

Tray Natit_2 and Natit_1... no detected dual screen..

Nummbers are DEV 0221 and VEN 00a1

BIG THANK`S IN ADVANCE........... :-)