[Sell] MacBook Pro 15" 2ghz $1500 Shipped

javellan

2 posts in this topic

Macbook Pro 15” 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo

512MB/80GB SuperDrive ATI X1600 128MB

Matte finish

Great condition!

Will come with original box, all hardware accessories, software & instructions. I’m including a famous SFBags SleeveCase I used, bought the same one for my new laptop! Worth $40 + shipping! Best Sleeve you can buy IMHO!

Important Note:

When I first bought it, I noticed the spacebar was too sensitive. A slight touch would trigger the key. I also noticed it was HOT! (too hot for my tastes) I had seen the forums about cleaning out the Apple gunk and applying your own, so I opened it once with my friend who used to be an Apple tech. I took out the gunk and properly applied some Artic Silver. He told me that the spacebar key was defective and I should have it looked at. The grease made a world of a difference. A couple days after using the keyboard I got used to it and loved the sensitivity. I never went to the Apple store to fix it. This was done back in the day when Apple was not acknowledging MBPs had a heat issues and past my refund period from the school I bought it from. I should have waited a couple months. One other issue is that when it's not warmed up, the bottom of the LCD will give out a buzz on the lowest brightness setting, once warmed up there's no buzzing from the LCD. I've never had it looked at by the Apple Store, I've always been too busy and lived with it. The reason I'm selling it is I need a real PC laptop to do my work at my new job. Yes, I tried bootcamp but didn't like it and did purchase Parallels, it was nice but not what I needed.

Laptop works amazing, I'm just stating the truth since most of you will not be able to come to my house to look at it. This laptop is also being posted on boston.craigslist.org.

I bought this on June 5th 2006 for $2000 + tax. It still has more than half a year of the original warranty left. I will have pictures up on Flickr soon. My Ebay ID is zechs46, 100% positive feedback. I don't like selling on ebay, too much fraud out there.

Price is $1500 shipped via UPS/FedEx with insurance. If you're in the area of Westwood,MA serious buyers will be allowed to come and look at the laptop.

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE PMs please.

Paypal accepted however, price will include 2.9% + $0.30, for transaction fees.

Checks accepted after cleared from the bank.

Money orders accepted as well.

Worried that there's not enough RAM? Go out and buy your own for cheap on Newegg.com, I had 2GB of my own ram but I'm currently using that in my new laptop.

Add 512MB for $56 shipped!

Add 1GB for $105 after rebate!

• 4 weeks later...