Anyone know a good bit torrent program for MAC? (DrumCore 2)

retroz

9 posts in this topic

Not sure if asking this is allowed, if not, my apologies, but does anyone know a good program for OSX bit torrent?

2nd, does anyone know via this thread of PM, if DrumCore 2 UB (I think in beta mode, but would first have to get 2.0) has been spotted via bit torrent?

Thanks!!!!!!!

I don't know anything about Drumcore, but as far as torrent clients go, I've tried a few, and Transmission is my choice (right now). It used to be Azureus (it has a ton of nice advanced options, necessary for downloading on my college campus), but it hung a LOT on my OSx86 Hackintosh... so I started trying a lot. xTorrent is probably the best interface (if you ask me), but supposedly you're going to have to pay for it eventually (ridiculous... paying for a torrent client?!) It has nice integrated search, but didn't do as well as direct searches via TPB or your favorite place. Tomato was ok but nothing special for me. I love uTorrent (micro torrent) for Windoze, and I'm eagerly awaiting the UB release of it :thumbsdown_anim: BitRocket was nice, although I read it was a rip off of someone else, yet I still liked it and was pleased by the UI as well. A bit unstable though.

Try some of those out, if you're interested... my picks are uTorrent (when it's available as a UB for OS X), Transmission, Azureus... in that order.

Good luck :)