Mac OS X 10.5 9A326 Seeded

dago

106 posts in this topic

does it violate the NDA to post release notes?

im curious about it yet do not want any insanelymac people getting in trouble. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is. Anything you download from ADC falls under Non-Disclosure, including the release notes.

Cmon don't be a cocktease, post the stuff.

They are going to be leaked anyway so you might as well be the one to do it. Copying and pasting the release notes or taking a screen capture is simple. They don't care much as long as you're not leaking the full build.

Edited by SeanM

Quit disgracing Mac users.

Don't get me wrong, I'm on the pirate ship too, with my Hackintosh (been saving up for months for MBP...), but don't get people in trouble here... I know *almost* everyone here takes a risk by doing what they do with software (and sometimes hardware), but still, there's no point in being "the one" to leak... let someone else do it -- you know they will -- but it doesn't need to be anyone on this forum. I'm no moderator and I don't want to sound like I'm trying to act like one, but come on now, that's just... well, dumb.

ok - 9a321

1) doesn't have the new interface

2) doesn't contain boot camp 1.2

3) doesn't have the new 'Sync Manager'

however it feels very stable so far. much more stable than previous builds.

maybe steve is saving the best for macworld!!

looks like we'll have to wait till january

Cmon don't be a cocktease, post the stuff.

They are going to be leaked anyway so you might as well be the one to do it. Copying and pasting the release notes or taking a screen capture is simple. They don't care much as long as you're not leaking the full build.

haha u really think they dont care about screen shots or talking about it. they have fired employees for talking about it and have asked websites to pull down screen shots or else(legal action) not sure where but i saw it before

hahaha 128 bit processor, man i would love to have one of those. once leopard comes out i am going to make my drive ZFS format just for the heck of it. solaris came up with it and it looks like it is the future

Does Leo support ZFS yet? I thought it was only for Solaris currently? Hmm?

Still, Like most things in their infancy, I'll stay away from it until it's got more miles on it's tires.

ZFS is included, but gives an error when executed from the command line apparantly. Other than a new installer, there doesnt seem to be anything obviously different to the previous build.

Guest bikedude880
Would be nice if someone can post pictures of the new installer :whistle:
haha u really think they dont care about screen shots or talking about it. they have fired employees for talking about it and have asked websites to pull down screen shots or else(legal action) not sure where but i saw it before

Uhm... how about no...

Just hoping to get a taste of this new build though... ;)

Would be nice if someone can post pictures of the new installer ;)

It's nothing too fancy from what I hear. Sort of like the windows installer where there is a picture and some blurb about how great the new features are. I'm sure someone not under NDA will post some pictures for us all to look at soon enough.