Mac OS X 10.5 9A326 Seeded

dago

106 posts in this topic

Guest bikedude880

I'm kind of curious where you are getting your information from. I assume that either you or someone you know is part of the pre-release group for the betas...

I'm kind of curious where you are getting your information from. I assume that either you or someone you know is part of the pre-release group for the betas...

I have a friend who has access via his company, but I've yet to find a good enough bribe yet for him to ever give me a copy of the releases.

Edited by ukp

Guest bikedude880
I have a friend who has access via his company, but I've yet to find a good enough bribe yet for him to ever give me a copy of the releases.

Money won't work? :thumbsup_anim:

if it did leak is there a way to dual boot tiger and leopard? is it as simple as popping in the install dvd and making a partition and installing, then use the boot manager at startup like i do for bootcamp? if it is can someone reply.

if it did leak is there a way to dual boot tiger and leopard? is it as simple as popping in the install dvd and making a partition and installing, then use the boot manager at startup like i do for bootcamp? if it is can someone reply.

Yeah, just make a Boot Camp partition and format it as HFS+. Then you can install Leopard on it and dual boot with Tiger.

When it's leaked remember 5.1GB, so you'll need to get double-layer (or dual-layer?) DVDs. I'm getting a iMac G3 533MHz, and hope it works on that.

Holy {censored}, Apple's servers are super slow this time around...

I am stuck at 500 KB/ps when I can usually get 2MB/ps from them (My throttled limit on my FiOS).

Guess they must be really slammed with many devs around the planet trying to get their hands on it this time around...

Guest bikedude880
It still isn't on OiNK...

Seeing as it's been seeded to ADC members for... oh, 2 hours now, don't expect it to be out today. Jeez... just hold on... show some restraint.

Yep, I just barely got my copy downloaded a few seconds ago... I still haven't even managed to restore it to my HD yet...

Still, I doubt that I will be making a handoff to anyone as I love my job a little more than I love you, AJB.

Fair enough ! However, can you post some screen shots of ths 'new' interface ? Release notes would be sweat too !

:-)

It still isn't on OiNK...

You need another hobby. I can appreciate that a lot of people around here "try before they buy" but you are really getting on my nerves with the "can I steal it yet!" {censored} every other freakin post. In multiple theads!!! Chill already!

And while we're discussing it, my ADC download is going at about 700Kbps at the moment. Started out around 1.2Mbps, then dipped. Just started it, with an estimated 2 hours to go now.

I'm glad to see it though, since the recent leaked info has had me interested, but the build difference has me wondering if the original number was just a mistake, or they really rolled back a few things for release? There is a known error in this build that I'll not mention due to NDA, however a fix for it is provided at the time of DL. That makes me think some people had it first to discover the bug with time to provide a fix, so it must be the same one seeded internally before... I hope.

That is all.

@John. I think a lot of people here are small-time or freeware developers who want to try things out. Additionally, there are many Mac geeks, like myself, who just want an early peak at some features, but still plan on buying the offical release!

@John. I think a lot of people here are small-time or freeware developers who want to try things out. Additionally, there are many Mac geeks, like myself, who just want an early peak at some features, but still plan on buying the offical release!

I wasn't annoyed at his content, it's his delivery method. I know enough not to stand on a pirate ship and wonder why I'm surrounded by pirates.

:rolleyes:

Edited by John the Geek