-- to --
yeah, I realized I was setting the ID wrong at first.
I put the string just like that <string>0x039110de</string>, and still doesnt work.
I set the this ID on NVDAN40Hal.kext, Geforce.kext and NVDAResman.kext.
Is detected, as I see Matching Service Count=1 , 2 or something, but at the end, the results are the same.
It worked before without CI/QE because I setted the ID wrong on Geforce.kext <string>0x0391</string>, so the card wasnt detected by this kext.
The others two, detected it without problems once Titan published its presence, with no need to edit plist.
So the kext that its giving me problems its obiously Geforce.kext.