Blue screen then black screen

ovof

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

i saw different issues with Titan or Natit driver. But i don't know if i really have the same issues.

When i put Natit (last one ATI Auto) and i have edited NVDANV40Hal.kext and NVDAResman.kext with the correct id (295 for XFX 7950GT 512mB)

i see in verbose mode :

- NVDANV40Hal : loads and registered

- NVDAResman : loads

- Titan : loads without any errors

then i've got a blue screen during one second,

then black screen

I think the pb is with the 512mb as i saw on the forum.

But do you have the same problem : blue then black screen ? If have blue screen i think i'm not far from got it working ???

Bye

I haven't played much with this, but my understanding is that the only kext to edit is GeForce.kext.

I would try restoring the other kexts to previous condition and then edit GeForce.kext.

Well, thanks for the tip

I tried : no success

I can't find a solution :(

I haven't played much with this, but my understanding is that the only kext to edit is GeForce.kext.

I would try restoring the other kexts to previous condition and then edit GeForce.kext.

Well, thanks for the tip

I can't find a solution :pirate2:

Well, thanks for the tip

I can't find a solution :)

Well, thanks for the tip

I can't find a solution :superman:

Don't know if this will help - - - - here it is anyway - - -

Using a 7900GT card with dual dvi - - - - one lcd is connected through kvm switch - - - - the other is directly connected and is the "main" display.

If I switch away OR unplug the lcd that is connected to the kvm, the lcd that is directly connected will go black within just a few seconds. If I switch back the kvm OR plug the lcd back in, I cannot recover from the black screen on the main display.

I'm not sure what all you've tried, but try switching to the other monitor port and tell us what the results are...