Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Solo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 1
L2 Cache: 1 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz

alone cable modem connection works.

but how can i get the router to work with the mac?

http://www.planex.ne...nglish_v1.0.pdf
BLW-54CW IEEE 802.11g Wireless Broadband Router

it fails to connect to internet :trumpet: any advice?

zubi

zubi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Here are the two files for realtek drivers for os 10.4 or 10.5:

Attached File  FOR_RTL8111b_8168b_8111_8168_8111c_RTGMac_v2.0.0.zip   1.03MB   140 downloads

Attached File  For_rRTL8110s_32_8110sb_8169sb_8169_8169sc_RTGMac_v2.0.0.zip   1.03MB   123 downloads

razerbug

razerbug

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
BRILLIANT! you are some very clever people this has got my internet working properly and solved the last major headache I had with the hackintosh!

many many thanks!

EDIT: alas - although I'm sure you are still clever people this appear to have been a cruel game my tamed leopard was playing on me, although the internet worked for twenty minuets, far longer than before - it once again decided to change it's IP address and stop working. *sigh*

Flake

Flake

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have installed the forcedeth.kext and Mac recognises my ethernet card, but i can't connect to the internet. Not with automatic neither manual configuration. The little button turns to green and it says I have ip-adress 165.xxx.xxx.xxx (don't know the exact adress). But normally (in windows) it's always 192.168.1.10x. It says I am connected but Safri still doesn't work.
Does anyone have a solution (except buying a Apple)?

I experience the same. Solution is needed...

razerbug

razerbug

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Any word on drivers/patches for Realtek RTL8139 cards? all the links here are dead or don't help...

this seems to be one of the problem cards -_-

LFad

LFad

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Any word on drivers/patches for Realtek RTL8139 cards? all the links here are dead or don't help...

this seems to be one of the problem cards :censored2:

I have the same problem. I've just found a broken link here: http://forum.insanel...showtopic=35380

:)

Snnoooowwyyy

Snnoooowwyyy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Can anybody help with the IP getting lost after OSX resumes from sleep?

andygar

andygar

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all

After browsing the forums for a few days I decided to forget my integrated 82566 and instead I bought this D-Link DUB-E100 USB Ethernet adapter : http://www.dlink.com.../?sec=0&pid=133

I plugged it into USB, started the computer (Kalyway 10.5.2), it was detected and it works just fine.

KennyW

KennyW

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
That's how I overcome the driver problem with my onboard Broadcom BCM5752 chipset. I choose instead the Apple USB to Ethernet adapter ($30) with free delivery from Online Apple Store. I am more than happy with its performance.

PGHammer

PGHammer

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
Here's a tip for jump-starting the Intel PRO/1000 series (both card-based and onboard; it shows as onboard Ethernet) in Leopard (works in 10.5.x) when connected to a router:

Temporarily change the setting from DHCP to DHCP with manual address, then select an unused IP address on the same subnet (I use 192.168.100.113 for this, as my router uses 192.168.100.xxx), then exit System Preferences; however, don't restart yet! Instead, go back to System Preferences, and to Network, then change the setting back to DHCP, and hit Apply. Despite everything being *greyed out* and the red light remaining on, the fields will still populate (in grey). When this happens, it means that (despite the false red light) your router is being seen and your network connection is live!

I've had this happen twice now (first with ToH 10.5.2, and just now with JaS 10.5.4) and this fix works for both (same hardware).

Haydn

Haydn

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having trouble with an nForce card connecting to the internet via a home router using DHCP. Plain old DHCP doesn't work - it says that the status of my connection cannot be determined, then self-assigns an IP Address that's completely different to the rest of the network. So, I've therefore connected the Hackintosh with DHCP and a manual IP (definitely unique on the network). System Preferences then says that I'm connected over ethernet - the router status page can see the Hackintosh is connected and reports its MAC address correctly. However, I can't ping the machine from anywhere else on the network, nor can I ping any other machine from the Hackintosh. I can't get the internet, check email, ssh or anything. My MacBook connects fine with just plain DHCP - gets a correct IP and works without any problems. Anyone got any suggestions?

nForce ethernet card
Kalyway with Forcedeth
OSX firewall turned off

Not sure what else is important, so let me know if you need any more info. :(

petukka

petukka

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Edit: Problem solved :-)

SlimSevernake

SlimSevernake

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, my lan card is nVIDIA MCP67/68 - LAN Controller (PHY: Realtek RTL8211/8212) PCI

Acer Aspire 7520 with Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd

what drivers will approach for this card? Thx) :)

Guest: tylerch94_*

Guest: tylerch94_*
  • Guests
Onboard LAN Marvell 88EC031 driver anyone?
If it help I have a ASUS A8M2N-LA motherboard

Benjan

Benjan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Waiting for solutions of intel 82567 giagabyte. please help.

inbedrijf

inbedrijf

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have installed the forcedeth.kext and Mac recognises my ethernet card, but i can't connect to the internet. Not with automatic neither manual configuration. The little button turns to green and it says I have ip-adress 165.xxx.xxx.xxx (don't know the exact adress). But normally (in windows) it's always 192.168.1.10x. It says I am connected but Safri still doesn't work.
Does anyone have a solution (except buying a Apple)?

I have de exact same problem. i also put "waking up lan" off in my bios. But then my XPS M1330 would even start mac os up.
I am using leo4ever v3.

Please help.......

holdyourcolour

holdyourcolour

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I also have the intel 84567 gigabit ethernet...have tried various times but I cannot get it to work.

Any help appreciated.

zubi

zubi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Intell 82566 is now working thanks to Guijin. It can be downloaded here: http://techresearchinfo.blogspot.com/

dohduhdah

dohduhdah

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello.

Using VMware workstation 6.5 under vista (64 bit), I managed to get iATKOS 4.1i installed
and running on a HP Pavilion m9351.
The network was not working yet, so I installed the driver for the RealTek 8168 Ethernet device suggested
in this thread. It installed successfully, but when I go to the network in the system configuration, it
still claims the cable is not connected despite the cable being connected.
Can anyone provide some assistence on how to get the network configured properly?
I have other virtual machines (XP Pro and ubuntu) that have no difficulties with network connectivity.

Kind regards and thanks in advance for any suggestions, Niek

nube

nube

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
i have a realteck 8187b and i cant connect to wlan or sometimes find them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy