Me Venting,

16 posts in this topic

I know The Title Will make me be a bigett.

I just can't send money to a person who is doing this for fun ( Maxxuss, I talk to you Later.) I have 2 Mac and just getting this to run on PC makes no diff. to me, I KNOW I will get flamed for this, but if you love MAC ( APPLE ) go buy one and support the HARDWARE, SOFTWARE you love so much. Just think, All the money you spent getting OSX to run on your system, you could have spent that in getting M$ running top notch.

Just posting my thoughts. PLEASE don't flame me, I think it's Great what JaS has Done, But think were all over doing it by giving (HIM) money.

Maxxuss, I wish you would Show your self again, Please don't get mad at me for this thread, I know you read everything, talk at ya later.

P.S.

The last driver has some issuse, Give me a yell when you read this, Later.

The people who donate to JaS give him money for all the time and effort he put into this project (time=money to some). I would donate to him and all the dev who setup donations but just don't have the monetary substance to do that. I my self am saving for either a MacPro or MBP and I know the time it takes to do that if you don't have a 150,000+ job a year.

Maxxuss is probably reading this lol. I wouldn't be surprised OriginalMACNUT.

Just posting my thoughts. PLEASE don't flame me, I think it's Great what JaS has Done, But think were all over doing it by giving (her) money.

The people who donate to JaS give him money for all the time and effort he put into this project (time=money to some)

He or She I am confused

Well the first thing I wold like to say is that I never even wanted to start accepting donations in the first place,but listed to a lot of ppl that said I should I helped people install Mac os x on their pc's because I had never owned a Mac until I got one this week, I also never used mac os before finding out about osx86.

Second, they are donations not obligations.

I have always supported the people that used my releases,and have done Mac Os justice by giving support for it as best I can on a pc.

Donate If you feel like it.

I am not made or upset about this thread.

And I hope calling me a woman was not intentional I am a man.

Great Job JaS

I Did a Install from the dvd, instead of upgrade through osx with The none Booting DVD.

I must say, the speed for me is just, WoW. Works Way much better on my system.

Thanks again

MACNUT.

Hmm so you feel its ok to use my work , and say ppl are overdoing it by donating ....

I know The Title Will make me be a bigett.

I just can't send money to a person who is doing this for fun ( Maxxuss, I talk to you Later.) I have 2 Mac and just getting this to run on PC makes no diff. to me, I KNOW I will get flamed for this, but if you love MAC ( APPLE ) go buy one and support the HARDWARE, SOFTWARE you love so much. Just think, All the money you spent getting OSX to run on your system, you could have spent that in getting M$ running top notch.

Just posting my thoughts. PLEASE don't flame me, I think it's Great what JaS has Done, But think were all over doing it by giving (her) money.

Maxxuss, I wish you would Show your self again, Please don't get mad at me for this thread, I know you read everything, talk at ya later.

P.S.

The last driver has some issuse, Give me a yell when you read this, Later.

Everyone in entitled to an opinion. You have expressed yours.

Now, if those are your feelings, buzz off. People have put a good amount of time, in helping people understand an OS they normally wouldn't have much face time with. Personally, I know that a lot of people (myself included) are highly interested in buying a mac, now that they've had time to get to know OSX.

This is a positive for Apple in the long run. You ungrateful... :hysterical:

Well the first thing I wold like to say is that I never even wanted to start accepting donations in the first place,but listed to a lot of ppl that said I should I helped people install Mac os x on their pc's because I had never owned a Mac until I got one this week, I also never used mac os before finding out about osx86.

Second, they are donations not obligations.

I have always supported the people that used my releases,and have done Mac Os justice by giving support for it as best I can on a pc.

Donate If you feel like it.

I am not made or upset about this thread.

And I hope calling me a woman was not intentional I am a man.

Hmm so you feel its ok to use my work , and say ppl are overdoing it by donating ....

I'm just Stating that since you Have taken donations, I see more ppl setting up for donations.

I think if you not out to do it for fun, Then why do it!!

As far as you work goes, You do great and yes I like using you work.

Oh, The women thing, Meant Man= was not intentional

EDIT: To clear something up.

I Respect you (JaS), I'm grateful for everything you have done for OS x86.

I was drunk Last night, Got :hysterical: B/C every time I turn around I see DONATE to JaS, This thread Was never directed towards you personaly, But To those that seems to be pushing for DONATIONS.

But, I think this thread will get out of hand, so can a MOD. Close this.

This thread Was never directed towards you personaly, But To those that seems to be pushing for DONATIONS.

But, I think this thread will get out of hand, so can a MOD. Close this.

Well the original title of this thread before you changed it was " I will never donate to JaS Because"

and you edited out my nick from the first line it was " I just can't send money to a person like JaS who is doing this for fun"

So it was directed at me , but hey like I said , I am not mad or upset about it.

No hard feelings .. and yeah I have seen a lot of ppl setting up donations now too .

Well the original title of this thread before you changed it was " I will never donate to JaS Because"

and you edited out my nick from the first line it was " I just can't send money to a person like JaS who is doing this for fun"

So it was directed at me , but hey like I said , I am not mad or upset about it.

No hard feelings .. and yeah I have seen a lot of ppl setting up donations now too .

Yes I Did edit things, Only after I had time to think about what I wrote.

But, either way I'm sorry I put your name in the mix, I'm sorry and Glad you wasn't afeanded by it.

Truly that shows your the better man than I.

MACNUT.