The Zune!

Lostgame

60 posts in this topic

I feel good for every Ballmer-flop.

Until he realize, that it is himself who has to be fired immediately. This man is the

worst case for this company. Not only he is on cocaine or BSE, but how he handles his

employees, makes me feel sick.

Back to topic: One really bad thing of the Zune is that it is only available in the U.S.,

and if you buy it there and fly it home, you won't even be able to buy songs from

their store, because the store is limited to U.S. citizens, too.

Lol, I mean... what!? Why take the whole world market if you feel lucky with just

10%? I don't get it.

i see what you mean robotskip .I dont like Microshop either like the most here but i will like to see some serious comparisions like with numbers and sources.

I have an ipod nano and i know apple does things that just work, and thats great but we got to be more acurate with the apreciationts made here.

saludos.

greetings.

According to my sources which is not in Down Under

The Microsoft Zune has shown very poor sales and is already a Flop in this Holiday season

Microsoft Zune can only be a success it a Free Bundle to Windows Operating System

What are your sources ? You've been asked a few times by myself [and others]. I don't care if your sources aren't from Australia and I'd be suprised if they were. :)

Also, it doesn't matter if it is a 'flop' (Source, sources, sources) this holiday season as MS knows it's a long term battle and have openly said that several times. You should go read up on their strategy, etc.

You should be an analyst, that way you can say Apple should give up hardware and that Vista is the last OS from Windows, you'd fit right in with your comment about how the Zune can only be a success if bundled. :P

And if you argue against that, robotskip, you're wrong, as you so simply like to say to others.

Also, I (thank God) won't be able to read your response. You've been starting to really get me down on this forum lately...

Microsoft must be desperate to come out with their own device .

And if it Failed ,Flop big time,Game Over.Microsoft will never recover.

The Windows Media Technology will wither and die.

I predict Zune will go down as to become Microsoft biggest Flop ever ;)

That will kill Windows Media Technology.