Donate::Semthex [Save The SSE2]::Donate Now!

eto

63 posts in this topic

OK this is a Request for donations , to encourage the completion of the

[amongst other features requested]

SSE2 supporting kernels ...its bin about 2 months work so far .

loads of ppl are already using this kernel ok, with success, it can/will be better

you dont have to give a lot .. just show some support

Paypal button can be found here:

http://semthex.freeflux.net/blog/

I just donated.

Please if you're taking a tally-

my vote is for SSE2 AMD support..>

I'm just dying to try 10.4.8 and the mighty Titan!

I would like to remind all the devs that apple has a referb store with massive $$ off the price tag. And who can complain about a machine that has been repaired and GARUNTEED to work (unlike a new one that may or may not, or die later)

REFERB ALL THE WAY! (and why not get a dual core for the price of a single... sheesh)

Semthex, keep up the great work you guru stud!

Another "tip" if you're looking for a discount and don't mind telling a little white lie:

At the main store page click on the link to the "Apple Store for Education". Select "University Student" and pick a higher ed institution near to you. If it asks about a custom store for that school, just click on "Use Regular Apple Store" (I'm paraphrasing here). Then enjoy the discount. Apple just takes you on your word that your a student (i.e. they don't check with the school).

I'm a actual student; that's my excuse- what's your's?

I got my way t o get the student discount, not myself but someone trustworthy who is a student so I don't mind. First of all I need the bugs to buys something. Once I got a mac (once again .. last one broke with no warranty left) dev life will be much easier I think. :)

@nasty: your mom? is she able to cook?

Hopy you liekd the other releases. The hibernate issue and sse2 are on current todo list. I hope you enjoy it.

A think I wanted to bring to attention... In teh last days I got many complainments a lot were just setup mistakes and the others had been adressed as far as I got the time. Please remember, this is a one man support/dev and bugtrackign team over here. I spend 99% of my free time on this atm. so sometimes just be a bit patient with some things. Really special issues are investigated later than gerneal ones, and in between I am still working on SSE2 for you.

Thanks to all who supported me with their doantions! :D

Hey, would it help you if I were to setup a bugtrack website for you like flyswatter or whatever its called? I would be happy to throw one up so you can list your progress on the different pieces of your project and save yourself eta/idiot questions.

I may not be able to send MORE money (as I am POOOOOR) but I have killer web services ;P

fx, last time I checked, you need to have a valid @xxxx.edu address to get the discount...

No way, I just ordered a few months ago using a .com email address. I only use my student.scad.edu for class work.