leokh

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I've managed to install high sierra successfully on the following hardware:

-Asrock Z370m-itx/ac

-i3-8100

-Corsair Vengeance ddr4-2666 8gb

-Samsung 850 evo 250gb

-Zotac 1050ti mini 4gb

However I've the following issues when attempting to pair the logitech T651 trackpad with the hackintosh.

-Used motherboard's built-in bluetooth to pair with trackpad, trackpad works like normal mouse without gestures. Installed logitech options for trackpad gestures support.

After installation, trackpad works fine with all gestures provided by logitech options. After a restart prompted by logitech options, computer froze after log-in and reboots everytime it pairs up with the trackpad.

Only when the trackpad is shut off would the computer stop freezing and rebooting during start up.

-I initially thought it was an issue with the on-board bluetooth and purchased the GMYLE usb bluetooth dongle to take over the bluetooth functions on the computer, but to no avail. Issues above still persist.

So it appears that the default pairing of the trackpad to the desktop allows it to work without any hiccups, but only as a normal trackpad/mouse. Logitech options would grant it the full suite of gestures, but there seems to be a clash of drivers/kexts? on startup that cause the system to freeze and reboot during start-up.

I'm at wit's end on how I should proceed as I'm quite new to the hackintosh scene banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Can somebody kindly point me in the right direction on how I should go about troubleshooting and resolving the issue such that I can utilise gestures on the trackpad? Much appreciated!

• Like 1