Anyone thinkin of NZ 370 MB?

6 posts in this topic

Hyeya,

Do you mean NZXT N7 Z370? 

I don't know, it seems like NZXT is fairly new making motherboards. They are copying some of the old ASUS TUF series motherboards, with motherboard covers. As of now, I think anyone who gets this motherboard should do it either because they want to and got the money to play around, or they really want to put their faith into a company starting with motherboards. 

I am not biased with computer hardware, but this company just got their first motherboard out. 

I will most likely stick with ASUS, AsRock, MSI, GigaByte etc. 

:) 

• Like 1

The OEM behind that mobo is ECS and for things like sata/audio/Lan/usb controllers it has just normal stuff that could be found on other motherboards, i don't think that compatibility should be terrible with that board, maybe the stuff that you should worry about is bios settings and clover settings

The OEM behind that mobo is ECS and for things like sata/audio/Lan/usb controllers it has just normal stuff that could be found on other motherboards, i don't think that compatibility should be terrible with that board, maybe the stuff that you should worry about is bios settings and clover settings

Not worried at all, if that text was a response to my previous text.  :) 

It will most likely work for hackintoshing. Hackintoshing gets easily done nowadays. We might hear someone hackintosh a toaster soon.

The problem is more about the company NZXT being new to this. Even if NZXT won't manufacture it, they will administer the manufacturing, well some of it. But of course, there is always a start for something. Would not suggest spending on this board and using it, till real reviewers and testers do it with their most unbiased opinion. 

:)

new motherboard looks nice, wonder how the reviews will be and who builds their first hackintosh on one.

I avoid NZXT products like plague.

I had NZXT CPU fans, liquid coolers, and case. All of them failed within first year. The worst was the CPU fan which had to be hung on the vertical radiator using rubberband. Within 3 months, the rubberband lost it’s elasticity and the fan fell down. This overheated the CPU and motherboard and made them unbootable.

Even the case NZXT H2... it’s cheap quality plastic cracked and the USB headers stopped working within one year.

• Like 2

Regarding this board, some reviews appeared on youtube, and seems to be quite common stuff, the bios does offer some good flexibility for hacktintosh, and all on board controllers for audio, usb and lan should work just fine, maybe if it has an onboard memory for leds and other stuff configurations, it will be great for us, because we can setup everything from windows and have it working on mac