AD2000B how to get audio working?

19 posts in this topic

Having real trouble understanding what to do to get audio working on my hackintosh, everything else is fine (other than a little slow to shutdown).

I ran an installer from another site and installed VoodooHDA and it worked fine once or twice on restart, but then it stopped working completely. 

I have tried several kexts and last one was audio_cloverALC-130.command_v0.3 so I  could have drivers I need to remove.

I don't have a working DSDT as the last one I tried caused it to hang on apple logo, I had to delete it.

I'd really appreciate some guidance..

P6T deluxe v2

X5670 Xeon

LAN Marvel 88E8056 (working)

Audio ADI AD2000B (not working)

cloverbackup877.zip

Thank you!

Please if possible let me know what you altered.

I replaced clover folder and rebooted, it now takes me directly to the clover boot manager screen. The options are:

Continue

Select language

Boot manager

Device manager

Boot maintenance manager

Pressing continue just reloads same screen. I know how to mount the efi drive in windows and restore my old clover folder if needed, what do you think?

Thank you!

Please if possible let me know what you altered.

I replaced clover folder and rebooted, it now takes me directly to the clover boot manager screen. The options are:

Continue

Select language

Boot manager

Device manager

Boot maintenance manager

Pressing continue just reloads same screen. I know how to mount the efi drive in windows and restore my old clover folder if needed, what do you think?

you installed Clover on hd

with AppleAlc u can try two ids, 5 and 7

attachicon.gifMaLd0n 2018-01-19 às 14.57.35.png

Thanks everyone!! I ended up just reinstalling High Sierra as I would like a fresh install anyway.

Still not sure whether to try applehda patcher or Applealc. Don’t want to install files or edit confines as I don’t know how to remove them as of yet. Or am I worrying for nothing??

install Clover

akd7iu.jpg

install Clover

akd7iu.jpg

Sorry for the delay, I have reinstalled Clover now..

with AppleAlc u can try two ids, 5 and 7

attachicon.gifMaLd0n 2018-01-19 às 14.57.35.png

Sorry to be thick but how to install this?

I downloaded 1.2.2 there’s a kext file and a dSYM file but not sure what to do now?

I tried installing the kext to L/E using kext beast and then running sudo kextcache -i /

But still not working

• 3 months later...