Lenovo T430 : no sound and graphic has only 4mb ram

10 posts in this topic

Please remove those links and right click on your EFi folder to "compress" it and load it here.    I have a similar EFI from a laptop I made for a friend if its close I may be able to help with the graphics.

Please remove those links and right click on your EFi folder to "compress" it and load it here.    I have a similar EFI from a laptop I made for a friend if its close I may be able to help with the graphics.

Sorry for post link . I can't attached file because maximum is 10mb

I upload to my personal box.com 

https://app.box.com/s/xviklp2qacg7myuryuhiam8uwu3nj8ah

Please help me. Thank

OK you may be limited if your T430 does not have bios settings for vRam.    When you start computer hit the F2 and F3 keys alternating quickly to enter bios screen.    Look for IGPU/IGFX graphics memory settings.    IF its locked at 32mb you may have problems, if you can set it to 64mb do so.

Your config.plist looks pretty good I made a few changes like drop OEM so your SSDT and DSDT patches may work, adjusted ig to 0x01660009, and adjusted Power management settings.    try this and report back hopefully you can set vRam for internal graphics for the HD4000.    

OK you may be limited if your T430 does not have bios settings for vRam.    When you start computer hit the F2 and F3 keys alternating quickly to enter bios screen.    Look for IGPU/IGFX graphics memory settings.    IF its locked at 32mb you may have problems, if you can set it to 64mb do so.

Your config.plist looks pretty good I made a few changes like drop OEM so your SSDT and DSDT patches may work, adjusted ig to 0x01660009, and adjusted Power management settings.    try this and report back hopefully you can set vRam for internal graphics for the HD4000.    

attachicon.gifEFI.zip

It look like I can't change graphic memory setting. I don't see it anywhere

2018c5755dde-9392-46be-aba4-776fe37c6ccd

In other hand, can you reupload your EFI in other host, I cant download