• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

wiewiorcwaniak

wiewiorcwaniak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
I have problem with my first hdd probably with mbr - Windows from first hard disk do not boot I am not sure if it is caused by OSX or two magnets from my broken e-cig (so another problem this day) that I've placed 20 cm from my laptop ;-) but fail boot is on main ssds, hdd where OSX is installed works fine :)

I have huge question and I wanna quit help, I've installed Sierra about week ago and I do not know/have time to add proper settings to make Windows boot with clover - clover is on hdd not ssd... but when I tried to boot windows from there I only have white square when I wanna boot Windows on SSD. For but at this time I used only booting drives from bios because I do not know much how to setup it in proper way.s

So please help me... because I do have lot of programs that I've using with Windows and I do not have option to boot this god damn thing...

Any help will be very helpful... I do not have much time this day to find tuts, but if you have good tut please give me a link (I do not wanna search in this situation because I do not wanna screw my lats os that actually is operable. Also I have only lan connection and also not a long time to use it now, but I will read your posts on tablet.

So much thanks for any kind of help :)

Edit: Another question how to trust computer to use it with AppStore properly via clover configurator, u use clover.plist posted by another user i wathed Video tut on youtube but probably i’ve done it wrong way on smbios setting i use same type of mac that is showed on the original config but OS X refused to boot. I am happy that i have pendrive with installer and original files so now Sierra booted Ok. So what should i do or that way so what i’ve done wrong?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sierra, windows, boot, fail, help, question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy