• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MateusPT

MateusPT

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Hi, i have a fujitsu siemens amilo pro v3505 with a Intel T7400(i dont have it yet is coming from china), intel gma 945, 2gb ram and intel 3945abg.

The questions are..

Can i use Mac OS 10.10 with that Intel GMA?

If not should i use the version 10.8?

And the Intel 3945ABG works on any of that versions? (I have a Atheros AR5007EG, Im not using now but i can change)

Thanks for the attencion!

ctich

ctich

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Can i use Mac OS 10.10 with that Intel GMA?

If not should i use the version 10.8?

Only 10.7.5 in the mode x32

Hervé

Hervé

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,266 posts

Intel chipset 945GM/PM integrates GMA950 graphics which is last supported in Lion 10.7.5 and only in 32bit kernel mode,

ML was released with a 64bit-only kernel so it bears no support for GMA950 (no drivers for it). However, there is an old hack called MLPF that converts a regular ML installation to 32/64bit mode of ML DP1 and brings back support for obsolete GMA graphics. It's not bug-free though...

There is no support whatsoever for Intel wireless cards. You'll have to replace it with a supported Broadcom or Atheros model. AR5007EG should carry id 168c:001c, i.e. same as AR5BXB6. If confirmed, that is supported OOB up to Lion 10.7.5, not after. You can look here for guidance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy