Another Security update for macOS High Sierra

chris1111

37 posts in this topic

Mihais-Mac-Pro:~ mike$ sudo softwareupdate
usage: softwareupdate <cmd> [<args> ...]

hello. tried sudo softwareupdate --verbose -i --all --background sudo softwareupdate --reset-ignored --verbose sudo softwareupdate --verbose -i --all sudo softwareupdate --verbose --reset-ignored and nothing)

I don't know lol37369512.png

Is there a way to get the update a second time in AppStore?

For example, change version number

Update:

Changed version number and did the update again.

everything is fine now

sudo nano -w /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist

softwareupdate -ir

After 10.13.2 Supplemental update, Safari results in a white page, I cannot connect to any site (ping and traceroute work). Chrome works fine.

It seems appstore also is not connecting.

Anyone else with this issue?

No content was shown in AppStore, Safari and Mail.

Fixed it with second time install.

See post 31

After 10.13.2 Supplemental update, Safari results in a white page, I cannot connect to any site (ping and traceroute work). Chrome works fine.

It seems appstore also is not connecting.

Anyone else with this issue?

as mnfesq's post.

After updating finished and reboot, Safari and App Store will stop connecting to the internet.

To fix this, need to run the following code in Terminal, and reboot after finished:   

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -force

Impossible to install this supplemental update as the first one. I tried everything direct update from Appstore, Full installer from support Apple site, deleting and downloading once again four times both, with and without injecting kexts (it doesn't work with last clover). I will wait the official 10.13.3.

If I  wouldl I uninstall Laptop SSD and install the update as external on Mini but it's uncomfortable to disconnect everything once again.

Use installScript to install the update, everything work fine with the fix code of internet issue as above.

• Like 1