Machine won't sleep

magichands

52 posts in this topic

Use this version instead FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, if u have other version UsbInjectAll, use it  

attachicon.gifUSBInjectAll.kext.zip

Many ppl talkin' about it, i dont see any diff in my x99, same performance, Web Driver i prefer for Sierra

ioreg is good

Use this version instead FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, if u have other version UsbInjectAll, use it  

Many ppl talkin' about it, i dont see any diff in my x99, same performance, Web Driver i prefer for Sierra

ioreg is good

Thanks my friend. 

Now I have "USB accessory needs power" problem, which i did not have in 12

kinda weird. USB spinning hard disk works fine, but not a USB SD card reader.

• Like 1

Thanks my friend. 

Now I have "USB accessory needs power" problem, which i did not have in 12

kinda weird. USB spinning hard disk works fine, but not a USB SD card reader.

FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext work good for u?

the problem is common with new version UsbInjectAll and EC patch

use this version, work without warning, i tested in many cases, all work

if dont work, ill remove EC ;)

let me know

I was trying to use a DSDT hot patch in clover that changes H_EC to EC 485f4543 to 45430000, did not give me any luck.

Applied your kext and still does not work  :w00t:  :(  :w00t:  :( 

Attached is the dsdt you fixed for me and the config.plist I am using. In case you want to take a look. thanks again my friend.

DSDT_C.zip

• Like 1

I was trying to use a DSDT hot patch in clover that changes H_EC to EC 485f4543 to 45430000, did not give me any luck.

Applied your kext and still does not work  :w00t:  :(  :w00t:  :( 

Attached is the dsdt you fixed for me and the config.plist I am using. In case you want to take a look. thanks again my friend.

try

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

@MaLd0n

Hey,

last week you help my with creat a new dsdt for my ga z370 aorus gaming 7 motherboard. Everything works fine. But from yesterday to today, my system won't go to sleep. Display goes out but the pc not. I have unplug all my usb devices only my mouse and the keyboard not. No fix the sleep issue.

Maybe you can help me.

I have creat a IOReg Dump, my Efi (deleted serial number), a screenshot from terminal with log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason" and the RunMe Script Log.

And a second thing.

In the beginning the system runs fine. But after a longer sleep, i had no audio. Only a restart fix this problem. The kext kextcommander doesn't help. Maybe you have a idea about this problem.

Hopefully you can help me. I have no answer about this problems.

Thanks

Cheesy

Send me iMac.zip

CLOVER.zip

iMacIOReg.zip

post-108201-0-24740300-1515517904_thumb.png

post-108201-0-12591800-1515518692_thumb.png

post-108201-0-63549500-1515521573_thumb.png

• Like 1

@MaLd0n

Hey,

last week you help my with creat a new dsdt for my ga z370 aorus gaming 7 motherboard. Everything works fine. But from yesterday to today, my system won't go to sleep. Display goes out but the pc not. I have unplug all my usb devices only my mouse and the keyboard not. No fix the sleep issue.

Maybe you can help me.

I have creat a IOReg Dump, my Efi (deleted serial number), a screenshot from terminal with log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason" and the RunMe Script Log.

And a second thing.

In the beginning the system runs fine. But after a longer sleep, i had no audio. Only a restart fix this problem. The kext kextcommander doesn't help. Maybe you have a idea about this problem.

Thanks

Cheesy

hey, i'll check it

wait me

Audio after sleep, u can edit codec commnander, e.g.: my audio is alc 1150, work with codeccommander edited only, easy step, check

MaLd0n 2018-01-09 às 17.17.33.png

@MaLd0n

Hey,

Maybe you can help me.

And a second thing.

Thanks

Cheesy

try

wake from power button, the best to avoid problems in some cases

CLOVER.zip

edit ur codec commander

• Like 1

Hey,

no chance. My system won't sleep. I had do two things. Chance the codeccommander kext and paste my serials into the config.plist. That's all.

I have no idea, where the prolbem is. In my pc is a second ssd with win10. Hibernate no problem.

What can i do. It's so sad.

Greetings

• Like 1

Hey MaLd0n

after many tests, no sleep. Today i had delete my macos ssd, install 10.13.2 new and only copy my profile and data back (Migration Helper). The same issue like yesterday. No sleep.

Maybe you have a last idea. Otherwise i went back to windows. To many bugs and time for me.

Cheers

System

GA Z370 Aorus Gaming 7

i8700k

Vega 56

2 x 8 GB DDR4 2400

Broadcom Wifi PCIe Card (Bluetooth not conected)

IOReg.zip

Send me iMac.zip

I had have a new idea. I deleted my Backup SSD and restore my last Timemachine Backup with 10.13.1. This was from January 3rd. I chanced in these time nothing between 10.13.1 and 10.13.2. So after i had installed the backup and boot into 10.13.1 and press sleep, the system sleeps! I used your clover config and dsdt from yesterday.

It's definitely a problem with 10.13.2. Here are created files with 10.13.1. Maybe you find difference.

Cheers

Send me iMac.zip

IOReg.zip

• Like 1

Thanks for the fast reply.

System wakes from sleep but display goes into power saving mode even with your DSDT.

Is it because i am using Radeon 270X?

Once again thanks for your DSDT.

and before...what problem u have with sleep?