web driver Nvidia + clover: No signal

gabryele

9 posts in this topic

I can't enable my nvidia 980 in the 10.13.2
I make a new installation, installed web driver nvidia and edit the config.plist, only add this line at the end:

<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>

after restart I have NO SIGNAL :( from my monitor
what's wrong?
and in particular, what can I do to star the system now with "no signal"?

I can't enable my nvidia 980 in the 10.13.2

I make a new installation, installed web driver nvidia and edit the config.plist, only add this line at the end:

<key>SystemParameters</key>

<dict>

<key>InjectKexts</key>

<string>YES</string>

<key>InjectSystemID</key>

<true/>

<key>NvidiaWeb</key>

<true/>

</dict>

after restart I have NO SIGNAL :( from my monitor

what's wrong?

and in particular, what can I do to star the system now with "no signal"?

whats your motherboard ?

I ran into the "No Signal" problem on HDMI as well.  If I boot with just DVI connected, MacOS loads fine with nVidia web drivers enabled (usually).  If I plug in HDMI after bootup, it works fine as well.  If I reboot with HDMI connected, I'm back to No Signal.

If anyone knows how to resolve this, I'd love to know.  Clearly the driver is capable of driving the HDMI outputs, but there seems to be a glitch with the switch from VESA mode to the nVidia drivers.  Frustrating!

• Like 1

I ran into the "No Signal" problem on HDMI as well. If I boot with just DVI connected, MacOS loads fine with nVidia web drivers enabled (usually). If I plug in HDMI after bootup, it works fine as well. If I reboot with HDMI connected, I'm back to No Signal.

If anyone knows how to resolve this, I'd love to know. Clearly the driver is capable of driving the HDMI outputs, but there seems to be a glitch with the switch from VESA mode to the nVidia drivers. Frustrating!

Yeah ... it's very frustrating! With me, this problem started from 13.2 and remains so far with 13.3

I thought it only affected the DP connection, but apparently not! Since then, I have tested and tried everything that is possible ... with and without the last lilus, nvidiafixs, Clover, Sip enabled, disabled and nothing works ...

The only way to get to the desktop without having "no signal", is without the web driver loaded, but obviously with indecent graphics...??