How udpate my 10.10.13 to 10.13 with GA-Z77-DS3H

combyavm

6 posts in this topic

Hi clear.png ,

i need help for a upgrade to High-sierra.

I tried to make a new installation, impossible to boot on it and correctly install the kext.

do you think it is possible to update by apple store? someone with a similar configuration came to install High-sierra ?

thanks a lot for you help

my config

10.10.13 Yosemite
Z77-DS3H
3,4 i7
16Go DDR3
Nvidia Geforce GTX650 ti boost 2048mo

SSD samsung 512go

Hello I have the same kind of configuration as yours. (GA-H77-Wifi, i5 3rd gen, 16Go RAM)

I was previously on Sierra and was stuck installing High Sierra because of my graphics card GT630 that somehow wasn't working with all the required drivers.

So I suggest that you move to Sierra first and see how to move to High Sierra later on

Just for you to know High Sierra 10,13.2 improves performance a lot vs the previous sub version. Maybe it might help

• Like 1

I did manage to make an upgrade and the upgrade itself ran smoothly, however I forgot to disable the AFPS conversion, and the computer felt sluggish afterwards, so I made a complete Timemachine backup and I'm currently fighting the install.

I have to mention I'm using GTX 750, everything else is the same as your configs z77-ds3h + 16GB of RAM.

• Like 1