Problem update 10.13.1 to 10.13.2 (Restarting without installing.)

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble updating the High Sierra to 10.13.2. I clicked to update, it restarted and the partition in clover appeared to install the update, but whenever I click on the partition to finish the update the computer restarts and not install update.

And stay that way, without installing the update, and now I can not even enter the system, because of an error when I enter in the normal partition.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
I'm going to put a video to show how it is.
Now I'm using Clover 4334, but I'm test in Clover 4318 too.
Flags: -v npci=0x200 dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AicXim8xlQdChaEH8y_g1J-VDNt5dg

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble updating the High Sierra to 10.13.2. I clicked to update, it restarted and the partition in clover appeared to install the update, but whenever I click on the partition to finish the update the computer restarts and not install update.

And stay that way, without installing the update, and now I can not even enter the system, because of an error when I enter in the normal partition.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
I'm going to put a video to show how it is.
Now I'm using Clover 4334, but I'm test in Clover 4318 too.
Flags: -v npci=0x200 dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AicXim8xlQdChaEH8y_g1J-VDNt5dg

Update Lilu.kext & AppleALC.kext to the latest

Update Lilu.kext & AppleALC.kext to the latest

Well, this step solved, now I'm trying to solve another problem that appeared. It appeared on both the Fusion Drive and the test HD I have here.

In the update for 10.13.1 there was no such problem, I had already updated the SMBIOS, FakeSMC.kext. I'm trying to solve it, if you know anything please let me know.

post-748259-0-86775400-1512739812_thumb.jpeg

I have the same problem.I have update my disk with combo update, via real MacBook Air. Clover reboots always until I delete lilu kext and others for Nvidia. But now clover at begin see more two partition, preboot, install macOS and start always in preboot and beep!!! I need to use another keyboard for choice my right and update 10.3.2. There is a safe mode to remove the unwanted partitions ... Graze e scusate per l'inglese :D

I have the same problem.I have update my disk with combo update, via real MacBook Air. Clover reboots always until I delete lilu kext and others for Nvidia. But now clover at begin see more two partition, preboot, install macOS and start always in preboot and beep!!! I need to use another keyboard for choice my right and update 10.3.2. There is a safe mode to remove the unwanted partitions ... Graze e scusate per l'inglese :D

Do you just want to hide them when the clover starts? If it is that, you can use the Clover Configurator, and go in the GUI tab, there is a part that calls "Custom Entries", just refer the disk or partition, and put the option "Hidden"