• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

dreadkopp

dreadkopp

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Just wanted to leave this here since i finally finished this machine.

Since informations where a bit hard to find and i encountered a bunch of problems + rehabmans HP Probook scripts leave you with a mess i thought i share my Clover folder with you guys.

I came from a MacBookPro9,1 which sadly had a broken GMUX so i needed a replacement.

This Elitebook is pretty great with 1600x900 14'' Screen it's basically somewhere between mbp9,1 and mbp9,2 High Res.

CPU is upgradable as well as Ram.

This config is for the HD4000 version, not the one with the AMD Mobile card. You don't want that since the AMD actually isn't much faster than the HD4000 but eats much more power.

With the 55Wh Battery i get roughly 3 hours out of this machine. It's basically the better mbp9,1 for ~200€ ;)

You might need to switch the Intel Centurio Wifi for a supported HP Branded Broadcom.

HP Broadcom BCM943224HMS should work fine. Still waiting for that card though...

-> https://github.com/d...p/8470p_10.13.x

FanControl not 100% done but should be okay + I haven'T found a way to make the pointing knob thingy usable yet. Everything else should work fine. SSDT.aml generated for i5 3320m. If you run another CPU you want to replace that one.

The slightly faster CPU (100 Mhz base Clock / 200 Mhz Turbo) in the elitebook in comparison with a real mbp9,2 but runnin 10.13.0 :

cTSdTLc.png

and another screen just for fun :

YtmTtw6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy