• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

hiKeriganhi

hiKeriganhi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I am using Chameleon bootloader. I am trying to use an EVGA GT 610 2 GB with my Xeon E5450. When I boot up with integrated graphics, it work perfectly fine, just slow. I want to boot with a GT 610 to make it faster, but when I boot it up with -v, it gets stuck on PCI Configuration with a line under it and doesn't do anything else. Is there something I should put in the boot flags?

m1g2

m1g2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

hi, try  npci=0x2000  GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Hervé

Hervé

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

Which SMBIOS profile are you using? Should work Ok and with throttling with iMac8,1/9,1/10,1.

hiKeriganhi

hiKeriganhi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Which SMBIOS profile are you using? Should work Ok and with throttling with iMac8,1/9,1/10,1.

All I know is that I have a Dell Vostro 230 with bios version 1.4.0. Also I don't know if this makes a difference, but I am using chameleon with Darwin/x86

Hervé

Hervé

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

SMBIOS is part of your Hackintosh config. If you run Chameleon, use Chameleon Wizard app to check it out.

hiKeriganhi

hiKeriganhi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

There is no SMBios.plist.

hiKeriganhi

hiKeriganhi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I managed to get it past the PCI Configuration begin after I put PCIRoot=1 in bootflags, but when it gets about halfway through, it goes to a white screen.

hiKeriganhi

hiKeriganhi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I am going to switch this to Sierra because I just upgraded, and I would rather use Sierra. I also switched to Clover.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy