• Developers
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:skiing, software, classic cars

just this in the end when I execute this command[/size]

Cesars-Air:~ cesarsousa$ sudo kextcache -i /[/size]
Password:
KernelCache ID: 3CFE58908D7AD267F764683289496FF0
Cesars-Air:~ cesarsousa$

It means the kexts you need using are not properly installed.
Install all kexts you need to /Library/Extensions.
Clover kext injection is to be used only when needed (for essential kexts, booting the installer or recovery).

dark_hacker

dark_hacker

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

It means the kexts you need using are not properly installed.
Install all kexts you need to /Library/Extensions.
Clover kext injection is to be used only when needed (for essential kexts, booting the installer or recovery).

Now put all the kexts in / Library / Extensions but now the VoodooHDA.kext does not give maybe you can see why not here goes the kextcache -i

Attached Files

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMacaholic

• Developers
  • 3,244 posts

Now put all the kexts in / Library / Extensions but now the VoodooHDA.kext does not give maybe you can see why not here goes the kextcache -i

Make sure config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts="Detect"

I don't use VoodooHDA, but VoodooHDA.kext usually requires AppleHDADisabler.kext?

dark_hacker

dark_hacker

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Make sure config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts="Detect"

I don't use VoodooHDA, but VoodooHDA.kext usually requires AppleHDADisabler.kext?

yes this in the clover how to detect, the audio already solved the applehdadisabler and but the battery how do I solve it?

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMacaholic

• Developers
  • 3,244 posts

yes this in the clover how to detect, the audio already solved the applehdadisabler and but the battery how do I solve it?[/size]

Attach ioreg collected from the problem state and describe the problem clearly.
Also attach Clover after pressing F4 (to collect ACPI/origin).

Note: You have a bit of a mess in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes. Most of those fixes should be disabled.

dark_hacker

dark_hacker

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Attach ioreg collected from the problem state and describe the problem clearly.
Also attach Clover after pressing F4 (to collect ACPI/origin).

Note: You have a bit of a mess in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes. Most of those fixes should be disabled.

The problem occurred then, I have the computer connected to a new and informed, I inform myself about the current but disconnect from the current what happens and that the icon is equal to the indication in the same as once you are not, is a computer with a battery and an icon and an indication already appear correct, but if you connect the cable again the icon and indication keeps the same does not change when it should be on the battery.
Regarding the clover you can attach my config as you think it should be without these necessary fixes and that I put because I am new in this and did not know thanks

Attached Files

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMacaholic

• Developers
  • 3,244 posts

The problem occurred then, I have the computer connected to a new and informed, I inform myself about the current but disconnect from the current what happens and that the icon is equal to the indication in the same as once you are not, is a computer with a battery and an icon and an indication already appear correct, but if you connect the cable again the icon and indication keeps the same does not change when it should be on the battery.
Regarding the clover you can attach my config as you think it should be without these necessary fixes and that I put because I am new in this and did not know thanks

Please attach the files requested in post #26.

dark_hacker

dark_hacker

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Please attach the files requested in post #26.

here it is

Attached Files

• Attached File  ACPI.zip   628.41KB   0 downloads

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMacaholic

• Developers
  • 3,244 posts

here it is

Incomplete. Read post #26 carefully.

dark_hacker

dark_hacker

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Incomplete. Read post #26 carefully.

sorry I attached the ioreg and the origin of the clover what is missing? and what I noticed in answer 26

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMacaholic

• Developers
  • 3,244 posts

sorry I attached the ioreg and the origin of the clover what is missing? and what I noticed in answer 26[/size]

The request in post #26 is very clear.
Please read it carefully.

dark_hacker

dark_hacker

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

The request in post #26 is very clear.
Please read it carefully.

What you asked for in question 26 is attached, so I understand the question if anything is missing please tell me exactly what it is, because in my mind and what I say now

Attached Files

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMacaholic

• Developers
  • 3,244 posts

What you asked for in question 26 is attached, so I understand the question if anything is missing please tell me exactly what it is, because in my mind and what I say now

Need complete EFI/Clover (without themes, with updated ACPI/origin, as ZIP) as requested.

dark_hacker

dark_hacker

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Need complete EFI/Clover (without themes, with updated ACPI/origin, as ZIP) as requested.

here goes

Attached Files

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMacaholic

• Developers
  • 3,244 posts

here goes

You need to repatch your DSDT. The content in ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml doesn't look like it was patched based on ACPI/origin.
Also, no "OS Check Fix" patch applied.
And config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixRegions is a mistake (it is not reliable). Remove.

dark_hacker

dark_hacker

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

You need to repatch your DSDT. The content in ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml doesn't look like it was patched based on ACPI/origin.
Also, no "OS Check Fix" patch applied.
And config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixRegions is a mistake (it is not reliable). Remove.

yes the ACPI / patched / DSDT.aml was not fixed from ACPI / origin I do not know how to fix dsdt I took this from the internet and the clover config also so I believe it should not be correct to work well, can correct me dsdt from the origin correctly and the clover 

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMacaholic

• Developers
  • 3,244 posts

yes the ACPI / patched / DSDT.aml was not fixed from ACPI / origin I do not know how to fix dsdt I took this from the internet and the clover config also so I believe it should not be correct to work well, can correct me dsdt from the origin correctly and the clover

You can use google to find my ACPI patching guide.
You should never use ACPI files you find on the internet... always patch your own.

dark_hacker

dark_hacker

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

You can use google to find my ACPI patching guide.
You should never use ACPI files you find on the internet... always patch your own.

I followed your guide on dsdt and I did mine so I do not know how to put the patch on the battery and the brightness and different I can not figure out how to do it, can you add me those corrections and see if the rest is well corrected? and also see the clover if it is now well configured to not be afraid to use wrong settings. appreciate

Attached Files

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMacaholic

• Developers
  • 3,244 posts

I followed your guide on dsdt and I did mine so I do not know how to put the patch on the battery and the brightness and different I can not figure out how to do it, can you add me those corrections and see if the rest is well corrected? and also see the clover if it is now well configured to not be afraid to use wrong settings. appreciate

My ACPI patching guide links to the battery patching guide...
I think you have a lot of reading and learning to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy