Problem with battery status after migrating to high range

dark_hacker

66 posts in this topic

yes this in the clover how to detect, the audio already solved the applehdadisabler and but the battery how do I solve it?[/size]

Attach ioreg collected from the problem state and describe the problem clearly.

Also attach Clover after pressing F4 (to collect ACPI/origin).

Note: You have a bit of a mess in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes. Most of those fixes should be disabled.

Attach ioreg collected from the problem state and describe the problem clearly.

Also attach Clover after pressing F4 (to collect ACPI/origin).

Note: You have a bit of a mess in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes. Most of those fixes should be disabled.

The problem occurred then, I have the computer connected to a new and informed, I inform myself about the current but disconnect from the current what happens and that the icon is equal to the indication in the same as once you are not, is a computer with a battery and an icon and an indication already appear correct, but if you connect the cable again the icon and indication keeps the same does not change when it should be on the battery.

Regarding the clover you can attach my config as you think it should be without these necessary fixes and that I put because I am new in this and did not know thanks

DSDT Clover Originl.zip

The problem occurred then, I have the computer connected to a new and informed, I inform myself about the current but disconnect from the current what happens and that the icon is equal to the indication in the same as once you are not, is a computer with a battery and an icon and an indication already appear correct, but if you connect the cable again the icon and indication keeps the same does not change when it should be on the battery.

Regarding the clover you can attach my config as you think it should be without these necessary fixes and that I put because I am new in this and did not know thanks

Please attach the files requested in post #26.

sorry I attached the ioreg and the origin of the clover what is missing? and what I noticed in answer 26[/size]

The request in post #26 is very clear.

Please read it carefully.

What you asked for in question 26 is attached, so I understand the question if anything is missing please tell me exactly what it is, because in my mind and what I say now

Need complete EFI/Clover (without themes, with updated ACPI/origin, as ZIP) as requested.

here goes

You need to repatch your DSDT. The content in ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml doesn't look like it was patched based on ACPI/origin.

Also, no "OS Check Fix" patch applied.

And config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixRegions is a mistake (it is not reliable). Remove.

You need to repatch your DSDT. The content in ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml doesn't look like it was patched based on ACPI/origin.

Also, no "OS Check Fix" patch applied.

And config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixRegions is a mistake (it is not reliable). Remove.

yes the ACPI / patched / DSDT.aml was not fixed from ACPI / origin I do not know how to fix dsdt I took this from the internet and the clover config also so I believe it should not be correct to work well, can correct me dsdt from the origin correctly and the clover 

yes the ACPI / patched / DSDT.aml was not fixed from ACPI / origin I do not know how to fix dsdt I took this from the internet and the clover config also so I believe it should not be correct to work well, can correct me dsdt from the origin correctly and the clover

You can use google to find my ACPI patching guide.

You should never use ACPI files you find on the internet... always patch your own.

You can use google to find my ACPI patching guide.

You should never use ACPI files you find on the internet... always patch your own.

I followed your guide on dsdt and I did mine so I do not know how to put the patch on the battery and the brightness and different I can not figure out how to do it, can you add me those corrections and see if the rest is well corrected? and also see the clover if it is now well configured to not be afraid to use wrong settings. appreciate

CLOVER.zip

I followed your guide on dsdt and I did mine so I do not know how to put the patch on the battery and the brightness and different I can not figure out how to do it, can you add me those corrections and see if the rest is well corrected? and also see the clover if it is now well configured to not be afraid to use wrong settings. appreciate

My ACPI patching guide links to the battery patching guide...

I think you have a lot of reading and learning to do.

My ACPI patching guide links to the battery patching guide...

I think you have a lot of reading and learning to do.

oh i tried it now neither the graphics intel hd 4000 is working well works hdmi and internal monitor could not correct me this i will not be able to

@RehabMan

i have the same issue.

the battery indicator does not work in HS ( working in 10.12< ).

charge is 0%.

i m using the latest BatteryManager in Clover/kext/10.13

44    0 0xffffff7f82e34000 0x9000     0x9000     org.rehabman.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager (1.81.4) 2359A999-79C8-39B2-928A-EC3304E627AD <11 4 3>

i m not sure this is good or bad, but the Energy tab in the activity monitor is working.

it does crash in 10.12<

Current setup

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/533-k53sj-x53sj-sx148v-dsdt-ssdt/

Thanks

@RehabMan

i have the same issue.

the battery indicator does not work in HS ( working in 10.12< ).

charge is 0%.

i m using the latest BatteryManager in Clover/kext/10.13

44    0 0xffffff7f82e34000 0x9000     0x9000     org.rehabman.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager (1.81.4) 2359A999-79C8-39B2-928A-EC3304E627AD <11 4 3>
i m not sure this is good or bad, but the Energy tab in the activity monitor is working.

it does crash in 10.12<

Current setup

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/533-k53sj-x53sj-sx148v-dsdt-ssdt/

Thanks

No ideas for you without typical/complete "problem reporting" files (ioreg, kextcache, EFI/Clover, etc).

Note: APFS + TRIM will cause problems.

• Like 1

sorry, here you go

ioreg 2.1

Can i ask why v2.1? latest is 3.0

no apfs and no ssd

Thanks

Files in ACPI/origin are missing. You need to press F4 to extract native.

But kextcache output indicates kexts are not installed correctly.

All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume (typically, /L/E).

I use v2.1 because it is better than v3.0.

• Like 1

My untouched dsdt is in ACPI/origin, other acpi files are irrelevant (cpu states).

Everything is in my dsdt.

Do you need the cpu ssdts?

I ll try to install it in L/E, but it was working in 10.10-10.12

Thanks

My untouched dsdt is in ACPI/origin,

There is no DSDT.aml there.

And the DSDT.dsl is dated Nov 13. Today is Dec 9. On top of that, no idea when the associated .aml was extracted.

• Like 1

extracted with your iasl 6.2, the aml was extracted on nov 13 with the command "iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml"

nothing changed since then, i would never attach an old dsdt, anyway here you go a fresh dump.

my new kextcache id: BBD9FB772DBB63CBE177EF3C1A3F9980

batteryManager in L/E

battery is still unknown and no icon is shown, but the kext seems working, spamming with these messages

default	23:32:07.493738 +0100	kernel	ACPIBatteryManager: WARNING! fMaxCapacity > fDesignCapacity. adjusted fMaxCapacity from 5458, to 5200
default	23:32:07.493773 +0100	kernel	ACPIBatteryManager: WARNING! fCurrentCapacity > fMaxCapacity. adjusted fCurrentCapacity from 5369, to 5200

Thanks

extracted with your iasl 6.2, the aml was extracted on nov 13 with the command "iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml"

nothing changed since then, i would never attach an old dsdt, anyway here you go a fresh dump.

my new kextcache id: BBD9FB772DBB63CBE177EF3C1A3F9980

batteryManager in L/E

battery is still unknown and no icon is shown, but the kext seems working, spamming with these messages

default	23:32:07.493738 +0100	kernel	ACPIBatteryManager: WARNING! fMaxCapacity > fDesignCapacity. adjusted fMaxCapacity from 5458, to 5200
default	23:32:07.493773 +0100	kernel	ACPIBatteryManager: WARNING! fCurrentCapacity > fMaxCapacity. adjusted fCurrentCapacity from 5369, to 5200

Thanks

You're booting from HDD, which can be slow.

New timing in battery status in High Sierra seems affected by slow boot.

You can change the ACPIBatteryManager startup delay to something longer with kernel flag abm_firstpolldelay.

(read the ACPIBatteryManager readme for more info)

Also, you renamed EC0->EC.

But you have ECDT... so you can't do that as it breaks the ECDT (it now refers to the wrong path).

I didn't check anything else after finding that mistake.

• Like 1