GLAN to GIGE
474c 414e
4749 4745

GFX0 to IGPU

HDAS to HDEF

HECI to IMEI
494d4549 

SAT0 to SATA

I dont apply cosmetics patches about video, all AMD/NVIDIA/INTEL users can use it

let me know if work good

Enjoy!

Yep ! all seems to be Ok : MacOS: 10.13.2 (17C205)

All usb are functional, Sleep mode (with power Button) : Ok

Sounds and LAN (both) : Ok

GTX 1060 with web driver and Cuda : Ok

Processor speed with my own ssdtPRGen (5 ghz) works. Cinebench R5 with latest F5i = 1583

• Like 1

Yep ! all seems to be Ok : MacOS: 10.13.2 (17C205)

All usb are functional, Sleep mode (with power Button) : Ok

Sounds and LAN (both) : Ok

GTX 1060 with web driver and Cuda : Ok

Processor speed with my own ssdtPRGen (5 ghz) works. Cinebench R5 with latest F5i = 1583

try wake from mouse/keyboard usb, i don't remove it

• Like 1

Hey,

thank you for building the new dsdt. Can anyone with the same board and dsdt check the audio port backside. My port doesn't work, only the front one!

try other layout id

DSDT without HDEF _DSM

DSDT.- DSM HDEF.zip

Inject in Device tab in config.plist and check what layout id work good, best for tests

• Like 1

In first, Thanks to Corum for your help too. You've made best test for sound (not like me...)

I try the latest DSDT, I have 2 kext into Clover Kext directory, AppleALC.kext and CodecCommander.kext 

1) with Inject Audio 7 (in Clover) :

Front Audio (headphone) : Ok , but Osx found it with the name "Internal Speaker"

Back Audio (Out) : when I plug a headphone in the out port, Osx change the names with "headphones", but no Sound :Ox

2) with Inject Audio 1 (in Clover) :

Front Audio (headphone) : Ok, always with "internal Speaker"

Back Audio (Out) : same as above, No sound.

• Like 1

@DoZe

You need lilu kext, too. Only with lilu the applealc.kext works. With the latest dsdt from MaLd0n you do not set any think about sound in clover. See my screenshot.

@Corum

Lilu latest version are Inside too (sorry, i forget to precise)

Thanks again for Clover  setting :  Need to remove "Reset HDA" and  set "No" for Audio inject.

• Like 1

Hey again,

here are the original dsdt from bios version F7M and a new IOReg after booting with the new bios version.

Please remember the audio id 1.

Your last dsdt mod with F7I rans very good

best regards from bavaria

DSDT.F7M.zip

• Like 2

Hi !

Updated Option Rom module and Me firmware if you want too :

F5M Bios (New CPU MicroCode from Gigabyte And Improve graphic card compatibility)
Update Intel® Management(ME) to 11.8.50.3426

Orom is 16.0.0.3155 

Version 16.0.0.3267 Will not work on this board.

- Intel RST(e) OROM and EFI SataDriver

OROM IRST RAID for SATA - 16.0.0.3155
EFI IRST RAID for SATA - 16.0.0.3155
EFI AMI NVME Driver present
2 - Intel OROM VBIOS and EFI GOP Driver
OROM VBIOS SKL-KBL - 1054
EFI GOP Driver SKL-KBL - 9.0.1073
3 - LAN OROM PXE and EFI UNDI - Intel, RTK, BCM, QCA
OROM Intel Boot Agent CL - 0.1.13
EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.0.18
OROM QCM-Atheros PXE - 2.1.1.5

https://www.win-raid.com/t3217f44-OFFER-Gigabyte-GA-Z-Aorus-Gaming-BIOS-mod.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @MaLd0n

I did a clean install today with my Coffee Lake system and decided to do everything from scratch. I've got a 10.13.3 system fully working right now, but I'm currently not using a patched DSDT (e.g. the one posted in this topic, as my hardware may be different, just in case). I'm using the Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 board with the latest F5m UEFI BIOS. I did generate a SSDT for my CPU, so hopefully that part should be working.

Attached is my Clover config (with kexts and drivers) with the SMBIOS section removed (to hide my unique serials and stuff - it's using iMac18,3 SMBIOS and I'll add that section back if any edits are done to the Clover config.plist file), IOReg and DSDT dumped via F4. All other stuff is in my signature.

Thanks in advance!

CLOVER.zip

IOReg.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

Hi @MaLd0n

I did a clean install today with my Coffee Lake system and decided to do everything from scratch. I've got a 10.13.3 system fully working right now, but I'm currently not using a patched DSDT (e.g. the one posted in this topic, as my hardware may be different, just in case). I'm using the Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 board with the latest F5m UEFI BIOS. I did generate a SSDT for my CPU, so hopefully that part should be working.

Attached is my Clover config (with kexts and drivers) with the SMBIOS section removed (to hide my unique serials and stuff - it's using iMac18,3 SMBIOS and I'll add that section back if any edits are done to the Clover config.plist file), IOReg and DSDT dumped via F4. All other stuff is in my signature.

Thanks in advance!

Here we go!

CLOVER Awesome Donkey.zip

Now we have some problems with some versions Nvidia Web Drivers

Check here

nvidia-update.command.zip

Avoid use csm video driver ;)

• Like 2

Nice, thanks again! :D

Do I need the SSDT.aml I generated or is it handled in Clover already?

Avoid use csm video driver ;)

Heh, yeah, I only used it to get the 1440p resolution with the bootloader. But I'll give that up in exchange for a fully working system. :D

• Like 1

I have the same board and cpu but just the iGPU at the moment. Will get an Radeon RX 570 in a few days. How can i get my system up running with this DSDT and the iGPU? Have F5h bios now.

• Like 1

You'd probably need to first update the BIOS to F5m then remove the Nvidia web driver references (and nvda_drv=1) from config.plist and see if that works. It *should* already be setup to run from the iGPU, but I don't use that part.

If I were you, I'd probably wouldn't use the patched DSDT either - it *should* boot without it. If it boots fine, when Clover first loads press F4 to dump your native DSDT then you can post it here like I and others did.

• Like 1

The installer boots fine, but the gfx injection not working. It works without the DSDT.

Update:

Works fine now after removed nvda_drv=1 from the config and updated the bios to the latest one!

• Like 1

Nice, thanks again! :D

Do I need the SSDT.aml I generated or is it handled in Clover already?

Heh, yeah, I only used it to get the 1440p resolution with the bootloader. But I'll give that up in exchange for a fully working system. :D

Dont need ssdt, all in dsdt, plugin type too

Check here for resolution, i never test but i think work

https://github.com/PMheart/CoreDisplayFixup

If csm driver is only for clover boot screen, forget link above xD

• Like 2

Some one have any tips how to make that onboard USB-C to work? i can see it under USB but i cant connect my UAD Twin with an thunderbolt adapter to USB-C. This was working fine in my older setup with onboard USB-C.

Gonna buy the Gigabyte Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 card. Seen people got that working with some SSDT changes.