Hi guys,I hope you are doing good .

sys information : Dell Inspiron 5558

Intel ® Core™ i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70 GHz
Intel HD graphics 4400
DDR3L SDRAM 4096 MB

Intel Dual band Wireless - AC 3160

here is my pcilist :
post-1968735-0-61058600-1509979291.jpg 

Is there any way that i can fix WiFi , i used appleIntelWifiMvw kext but i didnt get anything from sys pref- network only ethernet and Bluetooth section , if theres no possibility to patch it , what kind of wifi card should i have (internal, also external) .

Thanks guys :)

Picture of post #1 unureadable.

That particular Intel MVM kext project remained experimental and unfinished. It seems it was abandonned after 3 weeks or so and never went very far. To be honest, it was quite a challenge engaging on that road from scratch (the dev was really learning how to write a kext for OS X)...

There's no support for Intel wireless cards, full stop. OP's got to replace his by a supported card or USB dongle. There's no way around this.

http://forum.osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/8696-is-my-wireless-card-compatible-with-os-x/

Thanks for reply, what kind of card or usb do u suggest me , could u suggest me both of them ? 

It seems to be a miniPCIe half size card with two antennas. If you don't have a whitelist in your BIOS, i suggest you to buy BCM94352HMB. Wifi ac + BT 4.0 working with a few kexts and then recognised as airport extreme. IMHO, stay off USB adapters if you can. Low signal and possible problems with sleep.

• Like 1