Post Install Help w/ Audio

TheSkilledPlaya

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm a beginner at hackintosh, and I finally got my laptop (HP Elitebook 9480m) working.

It's a Haswell i5, the SMBIOS is a Macbook Air Mid 2013. The OS is 10.12.6 Sierra. I'm having some trouble with getting a couple things working:

1. Audio (First priority) : I have tried to load AppleHDA using CorpNewt's AppleALC guide. It worked the first time (my speakers and onboard mic worked), but when I changed the layout from 4 to 3, it stopped loading AppleHDA. I have tried redoing the guide 4 times as well as setting the layout back to 4, but I just cannot get AppleHDA to load. There are no conflicting kexts blocking it from loading. I cannot manually load it from terminal either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My codec is ALC280. Here is the guide I used.
  2. Battery Indicator (lower priority) : The indicator works fine, but the icon is always red and my system always claims that the battery is low, even at 99%.
  3. iMessage (lower priority) : I followed this guide for iMessage multiple times but no luck. Guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/525dsb/getting_imessage_working_on_el_capitan_and_sierra/

Edit: I have the latest Lilu, AppleALC, and a clean vanilla AppleHDA pulled from a 10.12.6 package.

Thanks in advance.

Hello
we try the sound
delete your applehda in system \ library \ extension and install that attachment with kext wizard ... then repair permissions and restart ... put applealc and lilu attachments in efi (10.12 folder) ... open the config.plist section devices \ audio and test layouts 3 4 11 one at a time followed by a PC restart

in config no patch audio

to terminal for permission

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Archivio.zip

Kext Wizard.zip

Hello

we try the sound

delete your applehda in system \ library \ extension and install that attachment with kext wizard ... then repair permissions and restart ... put applealc and lilu attachments in efi (10.12 folder) ... open the config.plist section devices \ audio and test layouts 3 4 11 one at a time followed by a PC restart

in config no patch audio

to terminal for permission

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Hello, Thank you very much for the reply. I have tried all of this multiple times and it still doesn't load AppleHDA.

the only explanation is corrupt applehda or corrupted system ... try to reinstall ... where you changed the layout, in the config?

config  plist  corrupt... try to reinstalls the clover..

to open config.plist use clover configurator?

the only explanation is corrupt applehda or corrupted system ... try to reinstall ... where you changed the layout, in the config?

config  plist  corrupt... try to reinstalls the clover..

to open config.plist use clover configurator?

I changed the layout the first time using textedit, then after that I used clover configurator. I don't know if my config.plist is corrupt or not. Should I upload it?