wifi card BCM94352HMB not detected high sierra

lidiano

64 posts in this topic

Humm.. Interesting even mini pci devices have to be shown as USB?

Not true. Combo cards consist in a wifi chip + bt chip. Wifi is connected through PCIe bus and BT is connected through USB2. Approximately, the blue part is the USB2 connector and the red part is the PCIe one.

post-1506069-0-78804000-1510433851_thumb.png

Does BT work under Windows? If the answer is yes, attach open IORegistryExplorer, co to File -> Save As...

Attache the file created.

IORegistryExplorer.zip

Not true. Combo cards consist in a wifi chip + bt chip. Wifi is connected through PCIe bus and BT is connected through USB2. Approximately, the blue part is the USB2 connector and the red part is the PCIe one.

attachicon.gifSchermata 2017-11-11 alle 21.51.34.png

Does BT work under Windows? If the answer is yes, attach open IORegistryExplorer, co to File -> Save As...

Attache the file created.

I Got this error

Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file

I PM the link to download the output.

Unlikely to help. That's just to avoid separate USB3/USB2 controllers.

You are right. It didn't work.

I think it deactivated all USB3 Port because the audio dongle was plugged on USB3 and I lost the audio. Plugging it in USB2 port and the audio is back.

You are right. It didn't work.

I think it deactivated all USB3 Port because the audio dongle was plugged on USB3 and I lost the audio. Plugging it in USB2 port and the audio is back.

It doesn't deactivate usb3 ports. It moves usb2 ports from XHC to EHC1. I have no other ideas, but the problem is definitely related to usb ports.

It doesn't deactivate usb3 ports. It moves usb2 ports from XHC to EHC1. I have no other ideas, but the problem is definitely related to usb ports.

I've some updates with Half success.

BT is detected and On. AirDrop Works. I can pair headset.

However after pairing the headset, If I turn it off. I noticed that I cannot turn off or On the BT.

XHCI to XHC and XHC1 to XHC is what made BT active. of Course with BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext in . /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.13

All the other kexts and patches, I can deactivate them with no effect 

post-2007474-0-19538000-1511139035_thumb.png