Intel HD 4000 not working

dark_hacker

14 posts in this topic

I have a laptop model NP530U3C-A04PT I have the system working but I have some problems in solving the rest.

No battery detected, the intel hd 4000 graphic does not work I tried the various id-plataform or the distortions on the screen or the screen turns black, I wanted the screen to work from the laptop and HDMI and HDMI audio
And I do not know if the power system is working.
I put my extracted DSDT
Thank you

DSDT.aml.zip

If you have a built-in screen with a resolution under 1600x900, use Capri FB#3, i.e. layout-id 0x01660003. If your built-in LCD is at or higher than 1600x900, use Capri FB #4, i.e. layout id 0x01660004.

You may inject this through Clover config alongside "Inject Intel". If you run on Enoch, you may inject this in DSDT or through the boot loader's parameters.

HDMI will work once you patch the Capri Framebuffer kext and the patch depends on the layout you use. More info here.

I managed to edit the dsdt and I have everything working fine but the audio hdmi I could not edit the dsdt if someone can get me to edit this part thanks, and then I want to get a doubt I have a monitor that I'm using LG ultrawide with a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1080 but the monitor is not using this resolution is using 1080p not to use the native resolution? I leave the current dsdt to edit the hdmi audio issue

DSDT.aml.zip

If you're not seeing the Bluetooth module, then either your internal USB ports are not working or your slot is not a combo PCIe/USB one. Not much you can do until you clarify that matter.

Maybe you could post:

1. zipped EFI folder if you're using Clover or zipped Extra folder if using Enoch
  2. zipped IORegistryExplorer output
  3. zipped Sysprofile output

The pc had intel card and the bluetooth gave but wifi was not compatible so I changed board by Atheros AR5B95 and then bluetooth stopped detecting but from what I saw on the net this card has bluetooth, I leave EFI + IORegistryExplorer folder if you need anything else just say it

The pc had intel card and the bluetooth gave but wifi was not compatible so I changed board by Atheros AR5B95 and then bluetooth stopped detecting but from what I saw on the net this card has bluetooth, I leave EFI + IORegistryExplorer folder if you need anything else just say it

Are you using other operating systems? Does bluetooth work under them? If the answer to the second question is yes, you might need a firmware uploader.

I do not have another operating system so I am with the 10.12.6 range but develop because on the internet it concerns several people who have how to do it in truth and see if it resolves itself and because it has

I'm not sure I understood what you just said. To get Bluetooth working, try this kext (place it in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12):

https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-atheros-3k-firmware/downloads/RehabMan-Atheros-2015-0624.zip

I'm not sure I understood what you just said. To get Bluetooth working, try this kext (place it in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12):

https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-atheros-3k-firmware/downloads/RehabMan-Atheros-2015-0624.zip

I got the hdmi audio with patch via clover so I'm with a problem that I do not know because the sound of the good happens but the icon is disabled does not let the audio decrease or decrease know how to solve?

bluetooth tried as you indicate but without success

I got the hdmi audio with patch via clover so I'm with a problem that I do not know because the sound of the good happens but the icon is disabled does not let the audio decrease or decrease know how to solve?

bluetooth tried as you indicate but without success

You can't change digital audio volume from your keyboard or slider. Use the tv's remote control instead.

Concernig bluetooth, i don't have any other possibile solution. I will take a closer look this evening.

You can't change digital audio volume from your keyboard or slider. Use the tv's remote control instead.

Concernig bluetooth, i don't have any other possibile solution. I will take a closer look this evening.

I thought it was a problem with the hdmi audio patch but if so, then it is not. bluetooth I tried several forms but I could not, if you can get me I'll wait