Here you go: https://www.sendspace.com/file/k92tc6
Use it only as an example of what you need to have. It won't work on your machine because it is made for High Sierra and my motherboard is different (among other things).
- you need FakeSMC.kext and (possibly) NullCPUPowerManagement.kext in Clover/kexts/10.12
- you also need your ethernet kext and maybe USBInjectAll.kext in the same folder
- you need to replace VBoxHFS-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi
- you need OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi (or OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, but I always use v2)
- you need to edit your config.plist and add FakeCPUID for your CPU, it looks like this:
You should be able to reach the installer using these files and settings.
EDIT: drivers-Off? I have never seen anything like that. I guess those are inactive/disabled drivers (simply because of the name).
You can also see my clover installation screen:
Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 1.57.35 PM.png 140.94KB
Perhaps you should try reinstalling clover on your USB with these settings just to be sure.
EDIT2: When you reach clover screen (the one from your screenshot, with disks), press O on your keyboard, go to "Binaries Patching" and UNCHECK AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement Patch, CHECK Kernel PM Patch and AppleRTC Patch.
IF you did everything right with BootDiskUtility (I have really never used it, so I cannot help with that), these two posts should get you going.
EDIT3: Make sure that your BooterConfig and CSRActiveConfig look like this in config.plist: