nVidiaWeb drivers are not injected

cobl62

5 posts in this topic

Hi

hopefully smebody can help me with this.

As some gaming platforms don´t work properly I was about to install the webdrivers from Nvidia.

Installation ran through, I copied the running config plist  for testing, adjusted the entry system parameters with an active "nvidiaWeb" control (Inject System ID is already active) and chose on reboot the test config plist (different name) via the booloader and rebooted. When generating the bootlog it seems that the wrong plist was chosen by clover. Consequently the webdrivers are not injected.

Any idea how I can fest the nvidia drivers without using the running config?

Thanks a lot!

more Info: clover 4114, patched dsdt Files used. 

Hi

hopefully smebody can help me with this.

As some gaming platforms don´t work properly I was about to install the webdrivers from Nvidia.

Installation ran through, I copied the running config plist  for testing, adjusted the entry system parameters with an active "nvidiaWeb" control (Inject System ID is already active) and chose on reboot the test config plist (different name) via the booloader and rebooted. When generating the bootlog it seems that the wrong plist was chosen by clover. Consequently the webdrivers are not injected.

Any idea how I can fest the nvidia drivers without using the running config?

Thanks a lot!

more Info: clover 4114, patched dsdt Files used. 

do you have EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi installed with clover?

when i open the respective config list it is shown in clover (below the points generate boot log etc) inactive. So I suppose it is not. Any other way to check this?

yes, you can mount the EFI partition and look under /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI/ the EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi must be inside, if not you can install it using clover configurator:

1. Open clover configurator

2. Mount the EFI partition

3. Select install drivers

4. Install EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi 

5. Select nVidia Web Driver as the default

6. Reboot

post-1011040-0-65745400-1508343417_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

sorry for the late reply.

The EMU variables had been installed already. 

I would like to test the nvidia web driver Injection first with an adjusted config list. It won't load. What can I do ?

(I select this fest config list via bootloader..

Thanks  for your help!