Problem with clover 4243

aleatorio

3 posts in this topic

Hello my friends, how are you? So I'm trying to install High Sierra on my hack but I'm having problems with the clover. When I try to install the clover straight from the factory installer it installs but the EFI partition gets inside the pen drive instead of being left as a hidden partition to be mounted with the clover configurator. When I start the boot by the pen drive, it seems that it does not have anything and then it starts with my old clover that I have in the HD. Already put the kexts, formatted, tested on another pen drive and nothing. I want to install it on the pen drive to make the installation clean, but to boot the pen drive, UEFI partition has to be created in order to boot it like my Sierra drive. What do you think it could be? Thank you in advance for the attention of all and sorry for my bad english.

OBS: I am sending a photo of how the partition should be the same as my HD, but it does not appear like this and all the EFI folders are inside the pen drive as if they were files copied there instead of being mounted

post-1624582-0-31432600-1507999839_thumb.png

Hello my friends, how are you? So I'm trying to install High Sierra on my hack but I'm having problems with the clover. When I try to install the clover straight from the factory installer it installs but the EFI partition gets inside the pen drive instead of being left as a hidden partition to be mounted with the clover configurator. When I start the boot by the pen drive, it seems that it does not have anything and then it starts with my old clover that I have in the HD. Already put the kexts, formatted, tested on another pen drive and nothing. I want to install it on the pen drive to make the installation clean, but to boot the pen drive, UEFI partition has to be created in order to boot it like my Sierra drive. What do you think it could be? Thank you in advance for the attention of all and sorry for my bad english.

OBS: I am sending a photo of how the partition should be the same as my HD, but it does not appear like this and all the EFI folders are inside the pen drive as if they were files copied there instead of being mounted

If you are using APFS, then clover installer will not be able to mount the EFI. Instead . You manually need to mount it and copy the efi folder from where ever clover installs it. In my case, clover installs into root of Macintosh HDD. So I copy the EFI folder from there and add it in the EFI of Macintosh manually.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...