above seems a bit crucial to me.
All I did, and it worked three times was the following:
- Make USB Installer
- Boot from USB
- Run Installer
- before second boot start working System
- In there go to "Macintosh HD" or what ever you call your new Installation, go into Installation folder, show package content of ESDInstall.pkg
- Copy "Package" to Installation Folder
- Within Installation folder create ../System/Installation/ and copy Package Folder in here as well
- Copy "OSXInstall.mpkg" to Installation Folder
- finally copy all above to root folder of "Macintosh HD"
- Install Clover to EFI of "Macintosh HD"
- use SMBIOS 14,2
- last but not least unplug all other HD´s and run the second Installation Boot
It is not mandatory using the 14,2 but this said it avoids a lot of other hick ups I had.
It worked 100% for me.