Helps to create correct dsdt for my hardware

dark_hacker

59 posts in this topic

I do not know what it can be to happen this with my nobody that has the same graphs uses the same method and nobody has this problem I do not understand will be some configuration in clover that is missing the same the dsdt grateful someone who gave me this problem

I extracted dsdt through ubuntu and tried to modify it to disable an ATI graphics and get only with an intel but without success.

If someone me for the security system, disable an ATI graphics and all you need to stay with a correct and functional dsdt for my system helps.

how did you install Your 5 kexts graphics in S/L/E

how did you install Your 5 kexts graphics in S/L/E

I made a clean install of the sierra and installed the 5 kexts of the intel but I continue with the same problem I am using the config that passed me I am not using dsdt, the paches that have in clover for the framebuffer I did debug and I saw that none of the paches are being done will this be the problem?

I made a clean install of the sierra and installed the 5 kexts of the intel but I continue with the same problem I am using the config that passed me I am not using dsdt, the paches that have in clover for the framebuffer I did debug and I saw that none of the paches are being done will this be the problem?

is not the config.plist 

the config that you have  posted the 9 October works for me !!!

so you can use it !!!!