Very slow website.

maxb2000

59 posts in this topic

Guys any of you having this problem or is it just me?

It's getting so annoying, every once in a while I get these adwares and I reset my safari cache, and I delete everything in my caches folder and reset the whole safari container. I even have AdBlockPlus but they return after a while.

post-1011040-0-37178700-1506880279_thumb.png

It's getting so annoying, every once in a while I get these adwares and I reset my safari cache, and I delete everything in my caches folder and reset the whole safari container. I even have AdBlockPlus but they return after a while.

I have no problem using Safari 11.0.1 under 10.13.1 Beta, w/o any 3rd party extensions. All are fine here  :)

• Like 1

I'm not seeing this. Are you sure you don't have some adware on your machine?

• Like 1

I have no problem using Safari 11.0.1 under 10.13.1 Beta, w/o any 3rd party extensions. All are fine here  :)

I'm not seeing this. Are you sure you don't have some adware on your machine?

Yes I'm almost positive, the sad thing is that it mostly happens on insanelymac.com, every once in a while it starts to show up so I have to reset my safari's cache which is not a big deal but it's annoying as hell.

Yes I'm almost positive, the sad thing is that it mostly happens on insanelymac.com, every once in a while it starts to show up so I have to reset my safari's cache which is not a big deal but it's annoying as hell.

Hmm...I don't know then. When I turn off my ad-blocker, I see some ads on the site, but there's nothing as obtrusive as what's in your screenshot. I just went on Google and looked up "Counterflix" since it is displaying on all the ads in your picture, and it's known to be adware, so I'd say do some research on it and see what you uncover.

• Like 1

Sorry Cyberdevs, no issues here either... Counterflix is adware, mostly bundled with free software

Hmm...I don't know then. When I turn off my ad-blocker, I see some ads on the site, but there's nothing as obtrusive as what's in your screenshot. I just went on Google and looked up "Counterflix" since it is displaying on all the ads in your picture, and it's known to be adware, so I'd say do some research on it and see what you uncover.

Thanks a lot guys for you quick response :)

I just downloaded an adware cleaner from AppStore which seems to remove the adware :). MalwareBytes AntiMalware didn't detect anything. But Adware Sweeper seems to got rid of it.

Thanks again :)

• Like 1

While the Search function is offline, you can still search for topics at the InsanelyMac Forums using a search engine like StartPage. Enter your search like this:

bananas site:insanelymac.com

Replace bananas with your search term and include the term site:insanelymac.com like this:

hackintosh site:insanelymac.com

:)

• Like 1

Guest ricoc90

I really missed the "view new content" option! Looks like everything works again by the way. Figured it out already because suddenly tapatalk was sending me notifications again  :P

Thanks

Seems back insanelymac in taptalk.

For 1~2 weeks, i can't used taptalk for insanelymac. Example, alarm, write reply, read new quote, etc.

EDIT1.

Now good works. Thanks insanelymac

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 3

Since yesterday I'm having issues again:

attachicon.gifSchermafbeelding 2017-10-12 om 16.44.25.png

It also appears here sometimes but not like before and the navigation is still fluid. 

Same here but not as often as before. every once in a while, I also experience slow speed but again some times not always.

• 3 weeks later...