The final release of macOS Sierra are available to download.
You can download it from App Store.
You can consult the list of useful tips created by @fantomas:
- Download macOS 10.13 Beta.app from App Store
- Error "Your must enroll your Mac to download the beta" or this
- XCPM patches for unsupported CPUs in 10.13
- Createinstallmedia method
- Kext injection works again
- Airport-Extreme fix
- No need FirmwareFeature in config.plist
- Clover r4084
- Updated firmware/bios versions to support APFS
- KabyLake iMac SMBIOS details
- [New] Installation Notes - by @fusion71au
- [New] Fix for ICH10 with High Sierra. - by @SunKi
You can use the createinstallmedia, and after the process been concluded just install Clover in your Pendrive.
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled —nointeractionEDIT: The list above will be constantly been updated as we got new methods and fixes.
Click here to view the article