I can only boot into Sierra in "fast" boot mode in clover

zzendle

41 posts in this topic

This is the code that I got:

MacBook-Air:~ zzendle$ sudo kextcache -update-volume /

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext PinConfigs.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleALC.kext

KernelCache ID: A0DDC24D756D6BD192354869509D6CA0

symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

thats for the first one

ill try the second one now

Here's what I got for the second code:

MacBook-Air:~ zzendle$ sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext PinConfigs.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleALC.kext

KernelCache ID: 828C698B303FBCEB818585C07617E34D

symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

MacBook-Air:~ zzendle$ 

Im rebooting now...

That one didn't work either.... thanks for all the help btw

That message only showed up when I double clicked the "kernelcache" shortcut in the com.apple.kext.cache folder after deleting the linked file. The cache is there now.

And how can you tell my issue is all about cache?? The only thing i could find about my kernel panic is that a "page fault" is an issue involving memory.

I can't do that. I originally replaced OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi because with the first one it gave me the classic memory reloc error. Ill try anyways tho.

I tried that and I didn't get the error the first time, didn't boot still.